Rocco DiSpirito Out of 'Dancing with the Stars'
Another pair was being eliminated this week on the Tuesday, October 14 episode of "Dancing with the Stars". The couple of professional dancer, Karina Smirnoff, and celebrity chef, Rocco DiSpirito, got the lowest total score from both the judges and audience voters, which is 18 out of 30. They both were practicing Samba dance during their competition in the show.
After the score announcement, DiSpirito asked one of the jugdes, Bruno Tonioli, to show a better Samba dance to him. He said, "For my final request, I would love it if Bruno could show me how to make my hips move properly." They finally had a duel Samba together.
The chef also thanked his partner, Smirnoff, "This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I know that teaching me to dance must be like pushing a stone uphill sometimes." He added, "I have nothing but grateful feelings to the entire cast and crew."
The score also ranked actress Cloris Leachman before DiSpirito, while Brooke Burke was still on her top spot with her samba.
Eight celebrities are left and will continue the competition on next Monday. They are Leachman and Corky Ballas, Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer, Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani, Brooke Burke and Derek Hough, Cody Lindley and Julianne Hough, Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo, Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson, as well as Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke.
In addition, 20 years old singer-actress, Vanessa Hudgens, declared her willingness to be a part of the dance show. The star believed that making an appearance on the competition will be easy because she was already practicing waltzing in a scene of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year".
"I have no plans to take part at the moment. But I might be able to if I really wanted to. I mean, we worked so hard and learning the waltz was so tough," Vanessa said. "We finally got it in the end. I was so crap. I kept forgetting what the dance was. But it is going to look really great on a big screen and the plot is a lot more sophisticated. It is really neat. I loved it. So who knows?" she added.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death