Britney Spears to Reunite With Wade Robson for World Tour
Planning to kick off her world tour next spring, Britney Spears has signed Australian choreographer Wade Robson to create moves for her upcoming roadshow, according to The Daily Telegraph. "She reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together," Robson says.
Elaborating his statement, Robson explains further that he and Spears will "go into rehearsals in January for a March start." Robson first worked with Spears on her first world tour in 1999 to promote her debut album "...Baby One More Time". Also, he choreographed suggestive dance moves for her "I'm a Slave 4 U" music video.
Spears' planned world tour is aimed to support her forthcoming major studio record "Circus", which is scheduled for purchase on December 2. In anticipation for the show, the singer, who has won triple victories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, signs a deal with a major live entertainment company, AEG Live.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones