Britney Spears to Reunite With Wade Robson for World Tour
Planning to kick off her world tour next spring, Britney Spears has signed Australian choreographer Wade Robson to create moves for her upcoming roadshow, according to The Daily Telegraph. "She reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together," Robson says.
Elaborating his statement, Robson explains further that he and Spears will "go into rehearsals in January for a March start." Robson first worked with Spears on her first world tour in 1999 to promote her debut album "...Baby One More Time". Also, he choreographed suggestive dance moves for her "I'm a Slave 4 U" music video.
Spears' planned world tour is aimed to support her forthcoming major studio record "Circus", which is scheduled for purchase on December 2. In anticipation for the show, the singer, who has won triple victories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, signs a deal with a major live entertainment company, AEG Live.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers