Britney Spears to Reunite With Wade Robson for World Tour
Planning to kick off her world tour next spring, Britney Spears has signed Australian choreographer Wade Robson to create moves for her upcoming roadshow, according to The Daily Telegraph. "She reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together," Robson says.
Elaborating his statement, Robson explains further that he and Spears will "go into rehearsals in January for a March start." Robson first worked with Spears on her first world tour in 1999 to promote her debut album "...Baby One More Time". Also, he choreographed suggestive dance moves for her "I'm a Slave 4 U" music video.
Spears' planned world tour is aimed to support her forthcoming major studio record "Circus", which is scheduled for purchase on December 2. In anticipation for the show, the singer, who has won triple victories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, signs a deal with a major live entertainment company, AEG Live.
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says