Britney Spears to Reunite With Wade Robson for World Tour
Planning to kick off her world tour next spring, Britney Spears has signed Australian choreographer Wade Robson to create moves for her upcoming roadshow, according to The Daily Telegraph. "She reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together," Robson says.
Elaborating his statement, Robson explains further that he and Spears will "go into rehearsals in January for a March start." Robson first worked with Spears on her first world tour in 1999 to promote her debut album "...Baby One More Time". Also, he choreographed suggestive dance moves for her "I'm a Slave 4 U" music video.
Spears' planned world tour is aimed to support her forthcoming major studio record "Circus", which is scheduled for purchase on December 2. In anticipation for the show, the singer, who has won triple victories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, signs a deal with a major live entertainment company, AEG Live.
More Britney Spears News
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces