Britney Spears to Reunite With Wade Robson for World Tour
Planning to kick off her world tour next spring, Britney Spears has signed Australian choreographer Wade Robson to create moves for her upcoming roadshow, according to The Daily Telegraph. "She reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together," Robson says.
Elaborating his statement, Robson explains further that he and Spears will "go into rehearsals in January for a March start." Robson first worked with Spears on her first world tour in 1999 to promote her debut album "...Baby One More Time". Also, he choreographed suggestive dance moves for her "I'm a Slave 4 U" music video.
Spears' planned world tour is aimed to support her forthcoming major studio record "Circus", which is scheduled for purchase on December 2. In anticipation for the show, the singer, who has won triple victories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, signs a deal with a major live entertainment company, AEG Live.
More Britney Spears News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung