DJ AM to Make a Comeback on Jay-Z's Tour
DJ AM is confirmed to make his first live performance after September plane crash on Jay-Z's tour. "He's the greatest rapper in the world," AM says. "This is the biggest thing that's happened in my career."
According to AM's publicist, Jenni Weinman, the disc jokey celebrity will join the rap mogul on Wednesday, October 15 at Hollywood's Palladium. After his collaborative show with DJ AM, Jay-Z still has several dates to go for his tour, including shows on October 16 in Houston and October 25 in Charlottesville, Virginia. However, it's still unknown how many dates DJ AM plans on joining Jay-Z for the roadshow.
Aside from his confirmed live appearance with Jay-Z, DJ AM has also been expected to appear alongside Mandy Moore, Chelsea Handler, Katey Sagal for an October-18 luncheon fund raiser at the Beverly Hilton to honor Candy Spelling for her work with the immigrant-aid nonprofit Friendly House. He is also slated to play at the launch party for Ultimat Vodka at L.A. hot spot the Kress on October 29.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars