Bagging 5 Nominations, Alicia Keys Leads 2008 American Music Awards
On the announcement of 2008 American Music Awards, Alicia Keys has been revealed as an artist who leads the pack with five nods, including "Artist of the Year" competing with Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Eagles, and Coldplay. Meanwhile, on "Favorite Female artist" category, Keys will face a stiff competition with Mariah Carey, and Rihanna.
Furthermore, on the October-14 press conference at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough also unveil that Coldplay and Eagles both earn four nominations while Brown and Wayne follow with three nods. Complete list of the awards' nominees can be found on the press release. Winners from each category will be determined by online voting on the official voting page, starting from October 14 to November 7.
Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the annual show will be held on Sunday, November 23 during a ceremony held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC at 8/7c. Jonas Brothers, Pink, Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block are scheduled to perform at the 36th annual ceremony.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21