Girls of Danity Kane Go Naked for New PETA's Anti-Fur Ad
Proving to have what it takes when it comes to curvy figure, the girls of Danity Kane go naked for a new anti-fur ad campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Aubrey O' Day, Shannon Bex, D. Woods, and Aundrea Fimbres take their clothes off for the ad and have their breasts and modesties covered with a "We'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" banner.
Making use of their pop sensations predicate to pose for the sexy new anti-fur PSA, Danity Kane "want everyone to know there's nothing glamorous or beautiful about wearing fur," PETA writes. "Any time we would see people wear it we'd be like, 'Gosh why'd they wear that? That's so sad. That was a living animal at one point,'" Aundrea was quoted as saying.
Speaking about posing for the PSA, fellow band member Dawn explained, "Animals don't have the voice to speak out, and that's where it's our place to come in and stand firm with that. And being that we're artists, we have so much power." Specifically referring to the PSA, she added, "A lot is said in these photos, and I always thought that this statement was so beautiful."
PETA TV has the video interview with the girls of Danity Kane which also features behind the scenes of their photo shoot.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6