Girls of Danity Kane Go Naked for New PETA's Anti-Fur Ad
Proving to have what it takes when it comes to curvy figure, the girls of Danity Kane go naked for a new anti-fur ad campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Aubrey O' Day, Shannon Bex, D. Woods, and Aundrea Fimbres take their clothes off for the ad and have their breasts and modesties covered with a "We'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" banner.
Making use of their pop sensations predicate to pose for the sexy new anti-fur PSA, Danity Kane "want everyone to know there's nothing glamorous or beautiful about wearing fur," PETA writes. "Any time we would see people wear it we'd be like, 'Gosh why'd they wear that? That's so sad. That was a living animal at one point,'" Aundrea was quoted as saying.
Speaking about posing for the PSA, fellow band member Dawn explained, "Animals don't have the voice to speak out, and that's where it's our place to come in and stand firm with that. And being that we're artists, we have so much power." Specifically referring to the PSA, she added, "A lot is said in these photos, and I always thought that this statement was so beautiful."
PETA TV has the video interview with the girls of Danity Kane which also features behind the scenes of their photo shoot.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri