Gerard Butler and Shanna Moakler Spotted Kissing and Cuddling, the Video
Gerard Butler and Shanna Moakler spark romance rumors after they were caught on camera cuddling and kissing at the grand opening of his new Korean BBQ eatery Shin in Hollywood on Monday night, October 13. E! Online broke the report, claiming the two stars were spotted getting intimate at a table late in the evening. They, nevertheless, avoided on being photographed together as they reportedly left the hot spot separately.
Butler was one of the celebrity investors in the eatery venture. During the opening, he also served guests drinks behind the bar. Music producer Mark Ronson and The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas are just some of the other celebrity names involved in Shin.
Contrary to the report and despite the video evidence of Gerard and Shanna's intimate moment, which can be watched after this jump, the movie hunk is said to be upset about the circulating reports as "things are not what they appear to be," a source close to him told OK! magazine. "They weren't making out," the source insisted. "If you look closely at the photos, they're really just talking closely."
The source went on revealing, Gerard and Shanna have been friends for a long time and so "There's nothing salacious about it" when referring to their closeness. "Gerard's upset they're being construed as anything else," the source added.
Report on Gerard and Shanna's cozy moment emerged just days after he denied reports he's dating Jennifer Aniston. It, meanwhile, came hot on the heels of Shanna's ex-husband Travis Barker's MySpace blog post earlier this week, in which he accused her of starting false rumors that he was dissatisfied with his hospital care. Both Gerard and Shanna have yet issued their personal statement about the romance rumors.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce