Gerard Butler and Shanna Moakler Spotted Kissing and Cuddling, the Video
Gerard Butler and Shanna Moakler spark romance rumors after they were caught on camera cuddling and kissing at the grand opening of his new Korean BBQ eatery Shin in Hollywood on Monday night, October 13. E! Online broke the report, claiming the two stars were spotted getting intimate at a table late in the evening. They, nevertheless, avoided on being photographed together as they reportedly left the hot spot separately.
Butler was one of the celebrity investors in the eatery venture. During the opening, he also served guests drinks behind the bar. Music producer Mark Ronson and The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas are just some of the other celebrity names involved in Shin.
Contrary to the report and despite the video evidence of Gerard and Shanna's intimate moment, which can be watched after this jump, the movie hunk is said to be upset about the circulating reports as "things are not what they appear to be," a source close to him told OK! magazine. "They weren't making out," the source insisted. "If you look closely at the photos, they're really just talking closely."
The source went on revealing, Gerard and Shanna have been friends for a long time and so "There's nothing salacious about it" when referring to their closeness. "Gerard's upset they're being construed as anything else," the source added.
Report on Gerard and Shanna's cozy moment emerged just days after he denied reports he's dating Jennifer Aniston. It, meanwhile, came hot on the heels of Shanna's ex-husband Travis Barker's MySpace blog post earlier this week, in which he accused her of starting false rumors that he was dissatisfied with his hospital care. Both Gerard and Shanna have yet issued their personal statement about the romance rumors.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones