'HSM' Stars Talk About U.S. Presidential Election
Reaching the age of consent to be able to vote in the highly anticipated U.S. presidential election this coming November, cast of Disney's "High School Musical" break their silence over getting able to vote for the first time. Corbin Bleu, Zac Efron, and Matt Prokop have all shared their political views with Hollyscoop.
Unlike Zac who declined to share about which candidate he will vote for, Bleu willingly shared he's voting for Barack Obama. "I am registered to vote, and I'm a Barack Obama supporter," the young actor proudly said.
Apparently trying to act neutral about politics, Zac was cited as stating, "I'm registered to vote and I'm gonna encourage voting, but I'm not gonna encourage anyone to vote for a particular candidate." Fellow "HSM" star, Matt, jokingly added, "I'd like to see John McCain do Zac's solo Scream."
Bleu and Zac were last seen attending the premiere of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" at Leicester Square, in London, England on October 7. Met by hundreds of screaming fans, they were joined by co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale among others.
"High School Musical 3: Senior Year" is slated to hit the theaters next Friday, October 24. As for the U.S. presidential election, it will be held on November 4.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding