'HSM' Stars Talk About U.S. Presidential Election
Reaching the age of consent to be able to vote in the highly anticipated U.S. presidential election this coming November, cast of Disney's "High School Musical" break their silence over getting able to vote for the first time. Corbin Bleu, Zac Efron, and Matt Prokop have all shared their political views with Hollyscoop.
Unlike Zac who declined to share about which candidate he will vote for, Bleu willingly shared he's voting for Barack Obama. "I am registered to vote, and I'm a Barack Obama supporter," the young actor proudly said.
Apparently trying to act neutral about politics, Zac was cited as stating, "I'm registered to vote and I'm gonna encourage voting, but I'm not gonna encourage anyone to vote for a particular candidate." Fellow "HSM" star, Matt, jokingly added, "I'd like to see John McCain do Zac's solo Scream."
Bleu and Zac were last seen attending the premiere of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" at Leicester Square, in London, England on October 7. Met by hundreds of screaming fans, they were joined by co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale among others.
"High School Musical 3: Senior Year" is slated to hit the theaters next Friday, October 24. As for the U.S. presidential election, it will be held on November 4.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump