'HSM' Stars Talk About U.S. Presidential Election
Reaching the age of consent to be able to vote in the highly anticipated U.S. presidential election this coming November, cast of Disney's "High School Musical" break their silence over getting able to vote for the first time. Corbin Bleu, Zac Efron, and Matt Prokop have all shared their political views with Hollyscoop.
Unlike Zac who declined to share about which candidate he will vote for, Bleu willingly shared he's voting for Barack Obama. "I am registered to vote, and I'm a Barack Obama supporter," the young actor proudly said.
Apparently trying to act neutral about politics, Zac was cited as stating, "I'm registered to vote and I'm gonna encourage voting, but I'm not gonna encourage anyone to vote for a particular candidate." Fellow "HSM" star, Matt, jokingly added, "I'd like to see John McCain do Zac's solo Scream."
Bleu and Zac were last seen attending the premiere of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" at Leicester Square, in London, England on October 7. Met by hundreds of screaming fans, they were joined by co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale among others.
"High School Musical 3: Senior Year" is slated to hit the theaters next Friday, October 24. As for the U.S. presidential election, it will be held on November 4.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation