Doctor Orders Janet Jackson to Call Off More Shows
Due to her mystery ailment, Janet Jackson has been advised by her doctor to cancel another gig from her "Rock Witchu" tour. She was actually scheduled to resume her tour on Monday night, October 13 at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort in New York after canceling a show over the weekend in Connecticut but "due to doctor's order", the show has been canceled.
Since briefly hospitalized in Montreal during a sound check before taking the stage on September 29, Jackson has scrapped at least six dates from the scheduled shows of her "Rock Witchu" tour. Beside ordered to postpone the October-13 gig, Jackson is also asked to scrap planned show in the Big Apple which has been re-scheduled from October 16 to November 1.
No statement is available from Jackson's camp referring to the cancellation. The promoter for the show has also been silent concerning the scrapped shows.
The remaining tour dates from Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" tour:
- October 15 at Verizon Center in Washington, DC
- October 17 at Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- October 19 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- October 21 at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- October 22 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
- October 24 at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- October 26 at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- October 28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- November 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York
More Janet Jackson News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly