Jessica Simpson Denies Ring Shopping Report
Pouring cold water to the circulating rumors that she and Tony Romo have been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas and are planning to hold a winter wedding, Jessica Simpson insisted she and Tony are not engaged just yet and haven't even gone to the store. "We are not engaged," Jessica told Entertainment Tonight when setting the record straight on the ring shopping report.
"Tony and I have not gone to Neiman Marcus - somebody said we bought a ring there. I couldn't drag Tony in to Neiman Marcus if I tried," she explained with a laugh. Though so, Jessica admitted she and Tony "are doing great" and she even still wears her "No. 9 jersey proud."
Jessica then continued saying she's feeling her life is "really good right now" adding "I don't really know how much better it could possibly get. I am beyond the moon and stars. I'm very happy."
Professionally, Jessica has just completed a scheduled performance at the NASCAR Bank of America 500 in Concord, N.C. on Saturday, October 11, during when she sang the national anthem. Below is the video of Jessica's interview with Entertainment Tonight, which was conducted before her weekend performance, during when she addressed on the false ring shopping report.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones