Jessica Simpson Denies Ring Shopping Report
Pouring cold water to the circulating rumors that she and Tony Romo have been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas and are planning to hold a winter wedding, Jessica Simpson insisted she and Tony are not engaged just yet and haven't even gone to the store. "We are not engaged," Jessica told Entertainment Tonight when setting the record straight on the ring shopping report.
"Tony and I have not gone to Neiman Marcus - somebody said we bought a ring there. I couldn't drag Tony in to Neiman Marcus if I tried," she explained with a laugh. Though so, Jessica admitted she and Tony "are doing great" and she even still wears her "No. 9 jersey proud."
Jessica then continued saying she's feeling her life is "really good right now" adding "I don't really know how much better it could possibly get. I am beyond the moon and stars. I'm very happy."
Professionally, Jessica has just completed a scheduled performance at the NASCAR Bank of America 500 in Concord, N.C. on Saturday, October 11, during when she sang the national anthem. Below is the video of Jessica's interview with Entertainment Tonight, which was conducted before her weekend performance, during when she addressed on the false ring shopping report.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal