8 Minutes Behind-the-Scene Video of 'Changeling'
In support to the viral promo for "Changeling", a new behind-the-scene video of the forthcoming Clint Eastwood's drama has arrived. The B-roll video contains more than 8 minutes of a look inside the shooting for the thriller mystery. The footage highlights on Angelina Jolie's interactions with director Eastwood and other crew, and the shooting of several scenes.
Aside from the B-roll footage, several clips are also posted below. In addition to the one outed previously which presents Jolie as Christine Collins interrogated, these three other clips display the time Rev. Gustav Briegleb warns Christine that the LAPD would not hesitate to come after her if she continues her cause, the moment when Captain Jones insists that LAPD has found Christine's boy, and the scene where Rev. Briegleb and a lawyer pay a visit to Christine.
Based on the real event happening in L.A. from 1928 to 1930 in which an infamous kidnapping and murder case led to the uncovering of Los Angeles Police Department corruption, "Changeling" is a thriller mystery movie penned by J. Michael Straczynski for Universal Pictures. Supported by John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Colm Feore and Amy Ryan among others, it has been premiered at the 61st Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2008, and is set for nationwide release on October 31 following a limited release on October 24.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign