8 Minutes Behind-the-Scene Video of 'Changeling'
In support to the viral promo for "Changeling", a new behind-the-scene video of the forthcoming Clint Eastwood's drama has arrived. The B-roll video contains more than 8 minutes of a look inside the shooting for the thriller mystery. The footage highlights on Angelina Jolie's interactions with director Eastwood and other crew, and the shooting of several scenes.
Aside from the B-roll footage, several clips are also posted below. In addition to the one outed previously which presents Jolie as Christine Collins interrogated, these three other clips display the time Rev. Gustav Briegleb warns Christine that the LAPD would not hesitate to come after her if she continues her cause, the moment when Captain Jones insists that LAPD has found Christine's boy, and the scene where Rev. Briegleb and a lawyer pay a visit to Christine.
Based on the real event happening in L.A. from 1928 to 1930 in which an infamous kidnapping and murder case led to the uncovering of Los Angeles Police Department corruption, "Changeling" is a thriller mystery movie penned by J. Michael Straczynski for Universal Pictures. Supported by John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Colm Feore and Amy Ryan among others, it has been premiered at the 61st Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2008, and is set for nationwide release on October 31 following a limited release on October 24.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release