November, the Month for 'Star Trek' First Trailer
Words are, the first full length trailer of the forthcoming "Star Trek" movie can be expected to come out sometime in November. Sparking the speculation, TrekMovie claimed that this trailer will present real footage from the J.J. Abrams' film and won't be a mere teaser. It is also hoped to display the Enterprise exterior and the Enterprise bridge. In addition, the editing part of the trailer allegedly is still underway.
Though TrekMovie's source insisted that the theatrical trailer will be coming out on the particular month, it is still unclear to which movie, the trailer will be attached. Observing on the up-and-coming Paramount/DreamWorks films, the publication speculated that the promotional video may fall into the big screen with animated sequel "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" on November 7 or with musical drama "The Soloist" on November 21.
Other possibilities involve other non-Paramount films, including "Quantum of Solace" on November 14, "Bolt" and "Twilight" both on November 21, or "Australia" and "Transporter 3" on November 28. It is further explained that "Star Trek" trailer may be attached to any of those flicks to get wider range of audience.
From the producer of hit monster movie "Cloverfield" comes a new "Star Trek" movie chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy. It teams up young and old actors, like Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Eric Bana, Zoe Saldana and Leonard Nimoy. Paramount Pictures will distribute the flick on May 8, 2009.
More Star Trek News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!