November, the Month for 'Star Trek' First Trailer
Words are, the first full length trailer of the forthcoming "Star Trek" movie can be expected to come out sometime in November. Sparking the speculation, TrekMovie claimed that this trailer will present real footage from the J.J. Abrams' film and won't be a mere teaser. It is also hoped to display the Enterprise exterior and the Enterprise bridge. In addition, the editing part of the trailer allegedly is still underway.
Though TrekMovie's source insisted that the theatrical trailer will be coming out on the particular month, it is still unclear to which movie, the trailer will be attached. Observing on the up-and-coming Paramount/DreamWorks films, the publication speculated that the promotional video may fall into the big screen with animated sequel "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" on November 7 or with musical drama "The Soloist" on November 21.
Other possibilities involve other non-Paramount films, including "Quantum of Solace" on November 14, "Bolt" and "Twilight" both on November 21, or "Australia" and "Transporter 3" on November 28. It is further explained that "Star Trek" trailer may be attached to any of those flicks to get wider range of audience.
From the producer of hit monster movie "Cloverfield" comes a new "Star Trek" movie chronicling the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy. It teams up young and old actors, like Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Eric Bana, Zoe Saldana and Leonard Nimoy. Paramount Pictures will distribute the flick on May 8, 2009.
More Star Trek News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs