Confirmed, Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Named Finley and Harper
After revealing more details about Lisa Marie Presley's newborn twins, a representative for her confirmed Monday, October 13 the singer named her baby daughters Finley and Harper. The representative broke the names of the babies to US Weekly, yet provided no further information about where the names are derived from.
Issuing a "confirmation under the gun" in early March this year about her pregnancy after several news media mocked her curvier figure, Lisa wouldn't confirm nor deny the mounting rumors that she was pregnant with twins. It was her mother Priscilla Presley who outed during an interview with Entertainment Tonight back in August that Lisa was pregnant with twins.
Lisa delivered the twins via C-section at 2:46 P.M. on October 7. The babies weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. and at 5 lbs., 2 oz at time of birth. Lisa and the babies "are happy and healthy and resting at home," her representative previously confirmed.
Finley and Harper are Lisa's first children with musician husband Michael Lockwood, whom she's been married to since January 2006. She also has two other children; son Benjamin Storm and daughter Danielle Riley, from her failed marriage to Danny Keough.
More Lisa Marie Presley News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival