Confirmed, Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Named Finley and Harper
After revealing more details about Lisa Marie Presley's newborn twins, a representative for her confirmed Monday, October 13 the singer named her baby daughters Finley and Harper. The representative broke the names of the babies to US Weekly, yet provided no further information about where the names are derived from.
Issuing a "confirmation under the gun" in early March this year about her pregnancy after several news media mocked her curvier figure, Lisa wouldn't confirm nor deny the mounting rumors that she was pregnant with twins. It was her mother Priscilla Presley who outed during an interview with Entertainment Tonight back in August that Lisa was pregnant with twins.
Lisa delivered the twins via C-section at 2:46 P.M. on October 7. The babies weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. and at 5 lbs., 2 oz at time of birth. Lisa and the babies "are happy and healthy and resting at home," her representative previously confirmed.
Finley and Harper are Lisa's first children with musician husband Michael Lockwood, whom she's been married to since January 2006. She also has two other children; son Benjamin Storm and daughter Danielle Riley, from her failed marriage to Danny Keough.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri