Lindsay Lohan Plans to Dress Up as Sarah Palin for Halloween
Poking fun at Republican Vice-Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, Lindsay Lohan has been planning to dress up as her for this coming Halloween. NY Daily News columnist Jo Piazza reports the actress-singer is preparing to dress in a costume that channels Sarah's appearance in the 1984 Miss Alaska competition when she was 18 years old.
"The costume will include the glasses, the perky red suit and ample cleavage," writes Jo in a post dated October 12. Greater than that, Lindsay's rumored lesbian lover Samantha Ronson will also join her, dressing up as Sarah's husband Todd Palin. No verification nor confirmation just yet from Lindsay and Samantha about the report.
Lindsay, one of several other Hollywood celebs who poke fun at Palin, previously slammed the Alaskan Governor for her strict views on gay rights, branding Palin in a post on her MySpace blog as "narrow- minded, media-obsessed homophobe".
Awaiting for the coming Halloween, October 31, Lindsay took time Saturday night, October 11, attending Diesel's 30th anniversary at the "xXx Rock & Roll Circus" in Brooklyn. She joined other attendees, like singer Michelle Williams (II) and designer Renzo Rosso.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week