Lindsay Lohan Plans to Dress Up as Sarah Palin for Halloween
Poking fun at Republican Vice-Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, Lindsay Lohan has been planning to dress up as her for this coming Halloween. NY Daily News columnist Jo Piazza reports the actress-singer is preparing to dress in a costume that channels Sarah's appearance in the 1984 Miss Alaska competition when she was 18 years old.
"The costume will include the glasses, the perky red suit and ample cleavage," writes Jo in a post dated October 12. Greater than that, Lindsay's rumored lesbian lover Samantha Ronson will also join her, dressing up as Sarah's husband Todd Palin. No verification nor confirmation just yet from Lindsay and Samantha about the report.
Lindsay, one of several other Hollywood celebs who poke fun at Palin, previously slammed the Alaskan Governor for her strict views on gay rights, branding Palin in a post on her MySpace blog as "narrow- minded, media-obsessed homophobe".
Awaiting for the coming Halloween, October 31, Lindsay took time Saturday night, October 11, attending Diesel's 30th anniversary at the "xXx Rock & Roll Circus" in Brooklyn. She joined other attendees, like singer Michelle Williams (II) and designer Renzo Rosso.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season