Lindsay Lohan Plans to Dress Up as Sarah Palin for Halloween
Poking fun at Republican Vice-Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, Lindsay Lohan has been planning to dress up as her for this coming Halloween. NY Daily News columnist Jo Piazza reports the actress-singer is preparing to dress in a costume that channels Sarah's appearance in the 1984 Miss Alaska competition when she was 18 years old.
"The costume will include the glasses, the perky red suit and ample cleavage," writes Jo in a post dated October 12. Greater than that, Lindsay's rumored lesbian lover Samantha Ronson will also join her, dressing up as Sarah's husband Todd Palin. No verification nor confirmation just yet from Lindsay and Samantha about the report.
Lindsay, one of several other Hollywood celebs who poke fun at Palin, previously slammed the Alaskan Governor for her strict views on gay rights, branding Palin in a post on her MySpace blog as "narrow- minded, media-obsessed homophobe".
Awaiting for the coming Halloween, October 31, Lindsay took time Saturday night, October 11, attending Diesel's 30th anniversary at the "xXx Rock & Roll Circus" in Brooklyn. She joined other attendees, like singer Michelle Williams (II) and designer Renzo Rosso.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier