Snippet of Justin Timberlake's New Song 'Steppin' Out Tonight'
A brand new song from Grammy Awards winning singer Justin Timberlake has been leaked out. Called "Steppin' Out Tonight", the new up-tempo jam will reportedly appear in his upcoming album, which hasn't been titled yet.
In related news, alongside girlfriend Jessica Biel, the "SexyBack" hit maker showed his support for Barack Obama by attending "Last Chance for Change" rally held at Las Vegas' Clark County Amphitheater on Saturday, October 11. "This is not my usual stage ... and I'm a little nervous. This is the first time in my life that I am endorsing a political candidate," the pop/R&B singer told the crowd of the event. "I'm not here as a musician or an actor or that guy that writes songs. I'm not here as a Democrat or a Republican. I'm here as an American."
Three days before the Las Vegas' show, Justin kicked off his own celebrity-studded golf tournament to raise funds for Shriners Childrens Hospital. Then, on Friday night (October 10) he hosted a pop concert and party at Planet Hollywood resort casino with all-star lineup, including Jonas Brothers and Rihanna.
Sneak peek of Justin Timberlake's "Steppin' Out Tonight":
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation