Snippet of Justin Timberlake's New Song 'Steppin' Out Tonight'
A brand new song from Grammy Awards winning singer Justin Timberlake has been leaked out. Called "Steppin' Out Tonight", the new up-tempo jam will reportedly appear in his upcoming album, which hasn't been titled yet.
In related news, alongside girlfriend Jessica Biel, the "SexyBack" hit maker showed his support for Barack Obama by attending "Last Chance for Change" rally held at Las Vegas' Clark County Amphitheater on Saturday, October 11. "This is not my usual stage ... and I'm a little nervous. This is the first time in my life that I am endorsing a political candidate," the pop/R&B singer told the crowd of the event. "I'm not here as a musician or an actor or that guy that writes songs. I'm not here as a Democrat or a Republican. I'm here as an American."
Three days before the Las Vegas' show, Justin kicked off his own celebrity-studded golf tournament to raise funds for Shriners Childrens Hospital. Then, on Friday night (October 10) he hosted a pop concert and party at Planet Hollywood resort casino with all-star lineup, including Jonas Brothers and Rihanna.
Sneak peek of Justin Timberlake's "Steppin' Out Tonight":
More Justin Timberlake News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season