Snippet of Justin Timberlake's New Song 'Steppin' Out Tonight'
A brand new song from Grammy Awards winning singer Justin Timberlake has been leaked out. Called "Steppin' Out Tonight", the new up-tempo jam will reportedly appear in his upcoming album, which hasn't been titled yet.
In related news, alongside girlfriend Jessica Biel, the "SexyBack" hit maker showed his support for Barack Obama by attending "Last Chance for Change" rally held at Las Vegas' Clark County Amphitheater on Saturday, October 11. "This is not my usual stage ... and I'm a little nervous. This is the first time in my life that I am endorsing a political candidate," the pop/R&B singer told the crowd of the event. "I'm not here as a musician or an actor or that guy that writes songs. I'm not here as a Democrat or a Republican. I'm here as an American."
Three days before the Las Vegas' show, Justin kicked off his own celebrity-studded golf tournament to raise funds for Shriners Childrens Hospital. Then, on Friday night (October 10) he hosted a pop concert and party at Planet Hollywood resort casino with all-star lineup, including Jonas Brothers and Rihanna.
Sneak peek of Justin Timberlake's "Steppin' Out Tonight":
More Justin Timberlake News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle