Jude Law Spotted on 'Sherlock Holmes' Set
After Robert Downey Jr. was caught on camera portraying the titular part in "Sherlock Holmes", another actor also involved in the flick Jude Law is now seen on the set while stepping in his role as Dr. John Watson. His first appearance as Holmes' friend has been unveiled though a slew of photos put out by Just Jared.
In the pics, the 35-year-old can be seen wearing a white shirt and black trousers with a thin black suspenders. He also grows a thin mustache for the character. Some of the images catch only Law on-the-set, some others see his interaction with his co-star Downey Jr., discussing something and having a laugh.
About the movie itself, director Guy Ritchie explained that he tries to bring authenticity to the flick and make it fresh. He also shared his concern stating, "My one concern was the accents but this is no longer the case. Robert Downey has the best English accent I've ever heard. Also Rachel McAdams is playing American (love interest Irene Adler), which is true to the books. Outside of that, Jude is obviously Brit. Robert was obviously going to be the big one, and we seem to have transcended that particular hurdle."
Aimed for a 2010 release, "Holmes" reportedly is based on Lionel Wigram's upcoming comic book and centers on the adventures of the famed 19th Century detective. In the film, the popular deerstalker-capped detective will be portrayed more as an action hero. The Warner Bros. Pictures film is produced by Joel Silver, Lionel Wigram, Dan Lin and Susan Downey.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture