Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Renew Wedding Vows
Hollywood celebrity couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony renewed their wedding vows early Sunday morning, October 12 in Las Vegas. The secret ceremony took place at Caesars Palace's Forum Tower Penthouse at 3:15 A.M. after a night at Pure Nightclub. A representative for the hotel confirmed to People the service was officiated by Rev. Steven Smith and witnessed by two friends of the couple.
A source told the weekly publication, "It was totally a spur of the moment thing. They decided around 12:30 in the morning that they wanted to do it and started calling for ministers." The previous evening, prior to the renewal ceremony, Lopez and Anthony were seen dining together in a private room at Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace. Then they played craps in the main room. Afterwards both of them headed to The Pussycat Dolls show, followed by a visit to Pure Nightclub.
It is widely believed that Lopez and Anthony were in town as part of his birthday celebration from last month. "(Marc) said they were in town for his birthday and they wanted to celebrate," another source told People.
Lopez and Anthony initially swapped wedding vows on June 5, 2004. On February 22 this year, the actress-singer gave birth to twins; son Max and daughter Emme, their first children together.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift