Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Renew Wedding Vows
Hollywood celebrity couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony renewed their wedding vows early Sunday morning, October 12 in Las Vegas. The secret ceremony took place at Caesars Palace's Forum Tower Penthouse at 3:15 A.M. after a night at Pure Nightclub. A representative for the hotel confirmed to People the service was officiated by Rev. Steven Smith and witnessed by two friends of the couple.
A source told the weekly publication, "It was totally a spur of the moment thing. They decided around 12:30 in the morning that they wanted to do it and started calling for ministers." The previous evening, prior to the renewal ceremony, Lopez and Anthony were seen dining together in a private room at Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace. Then they played craps in the main room. Afterwards both of them headed to The Pussycat Dolls show, followed by a visit to Pure Nightclub.
It is widely believed that Lopez and Anthony were in town as part of his birthday celebration from last month. "(Marc) said they were in town for his birthday and they wanted to celebrate," another source told People.
Lopez and Anthony initially swapped wedding vows on June 5, 2004. On February 22 this year, the actress-singer gave birth to twins; son Max and daughter Emme, their first children together.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors