Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray Desperately Trying to Have Baby
It was just this August that Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray got married, but they are said to have been desperately trying to have a baby. Embracing motherhood fever, the singer reportedly even plans to release a lullaby record next year.
Some of Jewel's friends told OK! magazine that Jewel and Ty initially declared prior to their marriage they wouldn't walk down the aisle unless they were planning to have children. The beauty has changed her mind though as "She told her team to clear her schedule for 2009" because she and Ty are planning for a baby, the friends stated.
Jewel and Ty, who's a rodeo champion, eloped to the Bahamas and swapped wedding vows in a top secret wedding ceremony on August 7. Avoiding the prying eyes of the paparazzi, the couple kept the ceremony simple, with the bride wearing a traditional wedding gown and the groom sporting his favorite blue jeans, white shirt and cowboy hat.
On having children with Ty, Jewel previously stated, "We don't know if there's a point - we've lapped our friends who've gotten married and divorced. We probably would if we had kids - we're just not sure we want them yet. But we've had something really special already."
On them wanting to have baby soon, both Jewel and Ty have not yet commented on that.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy