Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray Desperately Trying to Have Baby
It was just this August that Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray got married, but they are said to have been desperately trying to have a baby. Embracing motherhood fever, the singer reportedly even plans to release a lullaby record next year.
Some of Jewel's friends told OK! magazine that Jewel and Ty initially declared prior to their marriage they wouldn't walk down the aisle unless they were planning to have children. The beauty has changed her mind though as "She told her team to clear her schedule for 2009" because she and Ty are planning for a baby, the friends stated.
Jewel and Ty, who's a rodeo champion, eloped to the Bahamas and swapped wedding vows in a top secret wedding ceremony on August 7. Avoiding the prying eyes of the paparazzi, the couple kept the ceremony simple, with the bride wearing a traditional wedding gown and the groom sporting his favorite blue jeans, white shirt and cowboy hat.
On having children with Ty, Jewel previously stated, "We don't know if there's a point - we've lapped our friends who've gotten married and divorced. We probably would if we had kids - we're just not sure we want them yet. But we've had something really special already."
On them wanting to have baby soon, both Jewel and Ty have not yet commented on that.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'