Video Premiere: Britney Spears' 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' music video for her new single "Womanizer" has finally been premiered. Directed by Joseph Kahn, the video begins with Britney lying in a sauna completely nude. It then switches to a capture of her wearing a gray satin robe with a black bra peeking out in a supposed-to-be kitchen, cooking meal for her man.
Britney then appears in his lover's office, dressed like a secretary with short black hair and glasses. She and many of the other workers dance around him while she calls him a "womanizer". In another segment of the video, Britney plays a waitress wearing a black vest with red tattoos on her arm, and dark auburn hair. She dances around him once again calling him a "womanizer" as he tries to flirt with her. At the end of the video, Britney throws him onto a bed and throws a blanket on top of him.
"Womanizer" is Britney's new up-beat tune which will appear on her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus". Her record is slated to come out on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday. Without giving its details, the 26-year-old singer says that she will hit the road for a world tour after the album is dropped.
Britney Spears' "Womanizer" music video:
More Britney Spears News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56