Jonas Brothers' Snacks Stop in Paris
Having been tied to a number of promotional stops in Paris to boost the sales of their latest album "A Little Bit Longer", Jonas Brothers enjoyed a break, having snacks stop and shopping excursion in France's largest city Friday, October 10. Accompanied by their bodyguard Big Rob, the popular siblings also took time for a little sight-seeing and visited the Centre Pompidou.
Earlier in the day Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas accompanied their brother Kevin Jonas heading for the Louis Vuitton store. In between times, Joe checked out some of Paris' culinary delights, stopping at a nearby restaurant to buy a sandwich.
During the outing, the threesome wore casual outfits. Still being hounded by a throng of fans during the break, Joe, Nick, and Kevin had a quickie meet-and-greet with them. They even were photographed accepting some gifts from female fans. Pictures of Jonas Brothers' shopping excursion in Paris are on Just Jared.
Following scheduled appearances on the French TV programs "Grand Journal" and "Star Academy", Jonas Brothers are expected to fly to Phoenix Saturday, October 11.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture