Jonas Brothers' Snacks Stop in Paris
Having been tied to a number of promotional stops in Paris to boost the sales of their latest album "A Little Bit Longer", Jonas Brothers enjoyed a break, having snacks stop and shopping excursion in France's largest city Friday, October 10. Accompanied by their bodyguard Big Rob, the popular siblings also took time for a little sight-seeing and visited the Centre Pompidou.
Earlier in the day Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas accompanied their brother Kevin Jonas heading for the Louis Vuitton store. In between times, Joe checked out some of Paris' culinary delights, stopping at a nearby restaurant to buy a sandwich.
During the outing, the threesome wore casual outfits. Still being hounded by a throng of fans during the break, Joe, Nick, and Kevin had a quickie meet-and-greet with them. They even were photographed accepting some gifts from female fans. Pictures of Jonas Brothers' shopping excursion in Paris are on Just Jared.
Following scheduled appearances on the French TV programs "Grand Journal" and "Star Academy", Jonas Brothers are expected to fly to Phoenix Saturday, October 11.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame