Jonas Brothers' Snacks Stop in Paris
Having been tied to a number of promotional stops in Paris to boost the sales of their latest album "A Little Bit Longer", Jonas Brothers enjoyed a break, having snacks stop and shopping excursion in France's largest city Friday, October 10. Accompanied by their bodyguard Big Rob, the popular siblings also took time for a little sight-seeing and visited the Centre Pompidou.
Earlier in the day Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas accompanied their brother Kevin Jonas heading for the Louis Vuitton store. In between times, Joe checked out some of Paris' culinary delights, stopping at a nearby restaurant to buy a sandwich.
During the outing, the threesome wore casual outfits. Still being hounded by a throng of fans during the break, Joe, Nick, and Kevin had a quickie meet-and-greet with them. They even were photographed accepting some gifts from female fans. Pictures of Jonas Brothers' shopping excursion in Paris are on Just Jared.
Following scheduled appearances on the French TV programs "Grand Journal" and "Star Academy", Jonas Brothers are expected to fly to Phoenix Saturday, October 11.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'