Again, Janet Jackson Cancels Concert Due to Continued Illness
Despite an announcement from her tour promoter Live Nation saying that Janet Jackson will continue to hit the road for her "Rock Witchu" tour, the 42-year-old singer has once again canceled another date from her scheduled roadshow. "Janet Jackson's anticipated return to her 'Rock Witchu' tour tomorrow (10/11) in Uncasville, CT, has been postponed due to doctor's orders," an announcement posted on her fan site page reveals.
"Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date," the term of ticket refund is explained further on the statement. "An announcement will be made soon regarding a rescheduled date for this show and previously postponed shows."
The just-called-off gig was supposed to be held at Uncasville's Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on October 11. There is no word yet on whether her October-13 show at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort & Casino in New York will also be postponed.
Previously, Live Nation confirmed that the entertainer, whose real name is Janet Damita Jo Jackson, would resume her "Rock Witchu" tour this weekend. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," the publicist for the tour promoter stated.
More Janet Jackson News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress