Again, Janet Jackson Cancels Concert Due to Continued Illness
Despite an announcement from her tour promoter Live Nation saying that Janet Jackson will continue to hit the road for her "Rock Witchu" tour, the 42-year-old singer has once again canceled another date from her scheduled roadshow. "Janet Jackson's anticipated return to her 'Rock Witchu' tour tomorrow (10/11) in Uncasville, CT, has been postponed due to doctor's orders," an announcement posted on her fan site page reveals.
"Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date," the term of ticket refund is explained further on the statement. "An announcement will be made soon regarding a rescheduled date for this show and previously postponed shows."
The just-called-off gig was supposed to be held at Uncasville's Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on October 11. There is no word yet on whether her October-13 show at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort & Casino in New York will also be postponed.
Previously, Live Nation confirmed that the entertainer, whose real name is Janet Damita Jo Jackson, would resume her "Rock Witchu" tour this weekend. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," the publicist for the tour promoter stated.
More Janet Jackson News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower