Again, Janet Jackson Cancels Concert Due to Continued Illness
Despite an announcement from her tour promoter Live Nation saying that Janet Jackson will continue to hit the road for her "Rock Witchu" tour, the 42-year-old singer has once again canceled another date from her scheduled roadshow. "Janet Jackson's anticipated return to her 'Rock Witchu' tour tomorrow (10/11) in Uncasville, CT, has been postponed due to doctor's orders," an announcement posted on her fan site page reveals.
"Tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date," the term of ticket refund is explained further on the statement. "An announcement will be made soon regarding a rescheduled date for this show and previously postponed shows."
The just-called-off gig was supposed to be held at Uncasville's Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on October 11. There is no word yet on whether her October-13 show at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort & Casino in New York will also be postponed.
Previously, Live Nation confirmed that the entertainer, whose real name is Janet Damita Jo Jackson, would resume her "Rock Witchu" tour this weekend. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," the publicist for the tour promoter stated.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked