Travis Barker Honors Dead Assistant and Guard with T-Shirt
Still mourning the death of his personal assistant, Lil Chris Baker, and security guard, Charles "Che" Still, who were among the people killed in the tragic plane crash on September 19, Travis Barker is honoring them with a limited-edition of t-shirts. It is reported that his clothing label Famous Stars and Straps is producing exclusive t-shirts to celebrate the lives of both men.
The black t-shirt, designed by pro skateboarder and Famous Stars manager Felix Arguelles and artist Maxx "maxx242" Gramajo, features a cross on its front part. Chris' name is printed vertically inside the cross and Che's name horizontally. Below the cross, on the bottom of its right side, there's the word "family" on it.
"Everyone that is a part of the Famous family are really close, so Chris and Che were brothers to everyone. The shirts were made to honor them and support their families," People magazine quoted a source as saying. The memorial limited-edition t-shirts will be available exclusively at Famoussas.com starting next Monday, October 13 and at The Fast Life store in L.A. All proceeds from the sales will be used to benefit the memorial funds set up for Chris and Che's families.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent