Travis Barker Honors Dead Assistant and Guard with T-Shirt
Still mourning the death of his personal assistant, Lil Chris Baker, and security guard, Charles "Che" Still, who were among the people killed in the tragic plane crash on September 19, Travis Barker is honoring them with a limited-edition of t-shirts. It is reported that his clothing label Famous Stars and Straps is producing exclusive t-shirts to celebrate the lives of both men.
The black t-shirt, designed by pro skateboarder and Famous Stars manager Felix Arguelles and artist Maxx "maxx242" Gramajo, features a cross on its front part. Chris' name is printed vertically inside the cross and Che's name horizontally. Below the cross, on the bottom of its right side, there's the word "family" on it.
"Everyone that is a part of the Famous family are really close, so Chris and Che were brothers to everyone. The shirts were made to honor them and support their families," People magazine quoted a source as saying. The memorial limited-edition t-shirts will be available exclusively at Famoussas.com starting next Monday, October 13 and at The Fast Life store in L.A. All proceeds from the sales will be used to benefit the memorial funds set up for Chris and Che's families.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'