Lisa Marie Presley Gives Birth to Twins
Lisa Marie Presley gave birth to twin girls Friday, October 10 at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. Just Jared cited Star magazine, which broke the news, as reporting her musician husband Michael Lockwood was by her side and so did her children Danielle Riley and Benjamin Storm, whom she has with then husband Danny Keough.
Details of the newborn infants have not yet been released as of press time. Neither Lisa nor her camp has issued a statement about the new additions.
A family friend, meanwhile, revealed, "Lisa Marie is mom to four now! She's feeling good, a little tired too. She is so happy and Michael is ecstatic. He's wanted to be a dad for so long. This is his dream come true ... The babies are healthy and beautiful. Ben was seen pushing them down the hall in their cart and cooing to them."
Initially wanting to keep her pregnancy private, Lisa was forced to issue a confirmation under the gun early March this year that she and Michael were expecting their first child together after becoming the subject of cruel comments from the news media concerning her looking heavier.
Back in May, her mother Priscilla Presley confirmed in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that her famous daughter was pregnant with twins and due to give birth in the fall.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby