Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Cobrastyle'
A music video in an attempt to promote Robyn's dance/electropop single "Cobrastyle" has been released. The video mostly shows the singer captured in all-white scenes, singing the tune with a band backing her up and two men painting abstract graffiti on the wall behind the crew. At some points, the Swedish singer is poured with various paints and colored powders, making her face and hair no longer white.
"Cobrastyle" is a song performed by Swedish band Teddybears featuring Mad Cobra from their 2004 album "Fresh". The track was then covered by Robyn on the international edition of her 2005 self-titled album and is also featured on her 2006 mini album "The Rakamonie". Robyn's version of the song peaked at number 26 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart since it was released in 2005.
In related news, Robyn reveals that she has been banned from talking to Madonna, "We were told not to approach Madonna, not to speak to Madonna and, above all, no pictures. I hadn't expected any glamour, but it's strange that they assume that the first thing you're gonna do is run after Madonna and ask for an autograph," she says. "My worst nightmare would be to turn into Madonna. Madonna is constantly chasing the latest trends."
Robyn's "Cobrastyle" music video:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent