Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Cobrastyle'
A music video in an attempt to promote Robyn's dance/electropop single "Cobrastyle" has been released. The video mostly shows the singer captured in all-white scenes, singing the tune with a band backing her up and two men painting abstract graffiti on the wall behind the crew. At some points, the Swedish singer is poured with various paints and colored powders, making her face and hair no longer white.
"Cobrastyle" is a song performed by Swedish band Teddybears featuring Mad Cobra from their 2004 album "Fresh". The track was then covered by Robyn on the international edition of her 2005 self-titled album and is also featured on her 2006 mini album "The Rakamonie". Robyn's version of the song peaked at number 26 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart since it was released in 2005.
In related news, Robyn reveals that she has been banned from talking to Madonna, "We were told not to approach Madonna, not to speak to Madonna and, above all, no pictures. I hadn't expected any glamour, but it's strange that they assume that the first thing you're gonna do is run after Madonna and ask for an autograph," she says. "My worst nightmare would be to turn into Madonna. Madonna is constantly chasing the latest trends."
Robyn's "Cobrastyle" music video:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked