Blood-Covered Zombies Roam 'Quarantine' Premiere
On October 9, a day before "Quarantine" unleashes its scare on the big screen nationwide, Screen Gems rolled down red carpet on Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California to celebrate the horror remake's premiere. Though seemingly an ordinary premiere, the event was made unique with the appearances of stars as well as zombies on the red carpet.
Among the attendees for the special screening event were the film's stars, Jennifer Carpenter, Jay Hernandez, Dania Ramirez, Doug Jones, Johnathon Schaech, Marin Hinkle and Rade Serbedzija, and one of the movie's producers, Clint Culpepper, as well as director/writer John Erick Dowdle and co-writer Drew Dowdle.
Other than those listed above, other celebrities spotted on the red carpet included "Dexter" actors C.S. Lee and David Zayas, television actors Corbin Bernsen and Victoria Justice, and "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" star Josh Hutcherson.
Directed by John Erick, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It tells the story when a group of people is locked in a building infested with flesh-eating zombies. The horror movie will hit the theaters on October 10.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding