Blood-Covered Zombies Roam 'Quarantine' Premiere
On October 9, a day before "Quarantine" unleashes its scare on the big screen nationwide, Screen Gems rolled down red carpet on Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California to celebrate the horror remake's premiere. Though seemingly an ordinary premiere, the event was made unique with the appearances of stars as well as zombies on the red carpet.
Among the attendees for the special screening event were the film's stars, Jennifer Carpenter, Jay Hernandez, Dania Ramirez, Doug Jones, Johnathon Schaech, Marin Hinkle and Rade Serbedzija, and one of the movie's producers, Clint Culpepper, as well as director/writer John Erick Dowdle and co-writer Drew Dowdle.
Other than those listed above, other celebrities spotted on the red carpet included "Dexter" actors C.S. Lee and David Zayas, television actors Corbin Bernsen and Victoria Justice, and "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" star Josh Hutcherson.
Directed by John Erick, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It tells the story when a group of people is locked in a building infested with flesh-eating zombies. The horror movie will hit the theaters on October 10.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences