Blood-Covered Zombies Roam 'Quarantine' Premiere
On October 9, a day before "Quarantine" unleashes its scare on the big screen nationwide, Screen Gems rolled down red carpet on Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California to celebrate the horror remake's premiere. Though seemingly an ordinary premiere, the event was made unique with the appearances of stars as well as zombies on the red carpet.
Among the attendees for the special screening event were the film's stars, Jennifer Carpenter, Jay Hernandez, Dania Ramirez, Doug Jones, Johnathon Schaech, Marin Hinkle and Rade Serbedzija, and one of the movie's producers, Clint Culpepper, as well as director/writer John Erick Dowdle and co-writer Drew Dowdle.
Other than those listed above, other celebrities spotted on the red carpet included "Dexter" actors C.S. Lee and David Zayas, television actors Corbin Bernsen and Victoria Justice, and "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" star Josh Hutcherson.
Directed by John Erick, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It tells the story when a group of people is locked in a building infested with flesh-eating zombies. The horror movie will hit the theaters on October 10.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed