Blood-Covered Zombies Roam 'Quarantine' Premiere
On October 9, a day before "Quarantine" unleashes its scare on the big screen nationwide, Screen Gems rolled down red carpet on Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California to celebrate the horror remake's premiere. Though seemingly an ordinary premiere, the event was made unique with the appearances of stars as well as zombies on the red carpet.
Among the attendees for the special screening event were the film's stars, Jennifer Carpenter, Jay Hernandez, Dania Ramirez, Doug Jones, Johnathon Schaech, Marin Hinkle and Rade Serbedzija, and one of the movie's producers, Clint Culpepper, as well as director/writer John Erick Dowdle and co-writer Drew Dowdle.
Other than those listed above, other celebrities spotted on the red carpet included "Dexter" actors C.S. Lee and David Zayas, television actors Corbin Bernsen and Victoria Justice, and "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" star Josh Hutcherson.
Directed by John Erick, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It tells the story when a group of people is locked in a building infested with flesh-eating zombies. The horror movie will hit the theaters on October 10.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri