Blood-Covered Zombies Roam 'Quarantine' Premiere
On October 9, a day before "Quarantine" unleashes its scare on the big screen nationwide, Screen Gems rolled down red carpet on Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California to celebrate the horror remake's premiere. Though seemingly an ordinary premiere, the event was made unique with the appearances of stars as well as zombies on the red carpet.
Among the attendees for the special screening event were the film's stars, Jennifer Carpenter, Jay Hernandez, Dania Ramirez, Doug Jones, Johnathon Schaech, Marin Hinkle and Rade Serbedzija, and one of the movie's producers, Clint Culpepper, as well as director/writer John Erick Dowdle and co-writer Drew Dowdle.
Other than those listed above, other celebrities spotted on the red carpet included "Dexter" actors C.S. Lee and David Zayas, television actors Corbin Bernsen and Victoria Justice, and "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" star Josh Hutcherson.
Directed by John Erick, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It tells the story when a group of people is locked in a building infested with flesh-eating zombies. The horror movie will hit the theaters on October 10.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage