Josh Freese to Resign From Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails' frontman, Trent Reznor, reveals that the band's current drummer, Josh Freese, will leave the band after completing San Antonio's live performance held on October 23. "Josh Freese fans, be sure to check out a show on the upcoming North American leg of the tour, as sadly they will be the last ones he's playing with us. He informed me he's leaving the tour at the end of this year," he says.
Speaking further about their future relationship after the break-up, Trent convinces that they will still be friends. "Yes, we are still dear friends. No, I'm not sure what we are going to do," he explains in a statement.
Previously, Nine Inch planned to release a branded version of iPhone music game, TapTap Revenge. The special edition of the popular game would reportedly include 16 songs from the band's most recent albums, "The Slip" and the all-instrumental "Ghosts I - IV". Some of the tracks have been re-edited for the game.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role