Josh Freese to Resign From Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails' frontman, Trent Reznor, reveals that the band's current drummer, Josh Freese, will leave the band after completing San Antonio's live performance held on October 23. "Josh Freese fans, be sure to check out a show on the upcoming North American leg of the tour, as sadly they will be the last ones he's playing with us. He informed me he's leaving the tour at the end of this year," he says.
Speaking further about their future relationship after the break-up, Trent convinces that they will still be friends. "Yes, we are still dear friends. No, I'm not sure what we are going to do," he explains in a statement.
Previously, Nine Inch planned to release a branded version of iPhone music game, TapTap Revenge. The special edition of the popular game would reportedly include 16 songs from the band's most recent albums, "The Slip" and the all-instrumental "Ghosts I - IV". Some of the tracks have been re-edited for the game.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'