Josh Freese to Resign From Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails' frontman, Trent Reznor, reveals that the band's current drummer, Josh Freese, will leave the band after completing San Antonio's live performance held on October 23. "Josh Freese fans, be sure to check out a show on the upcoming North American leg of the tour, as sadly they will be the last ones he's playing with us. He informed me he's leaving the tour at the end of this year," he says.
Speaking further about their future relationship after the break-up, Trent convinces that they will still be friends. "Yes, we are still dear friends. No, I'm not sure what we are going to do," he explains in a statement.
Previously, Nine Inch planned to release a branded version of iPhone music game, TapTap Revenge. The special edition of the popular game would reportedly include 16 songs from the band's most recent albums, "The Slip" and the all-instrumental "Ghosts I - IV". Some of the tracks have been re-edited for the game.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed