Josh Freese to Resign From Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails' frontman, Trent Reznor, reveals that the band's current drummer, Josh Freese, will leave the band after completing San Antonio's live performance held on October 23. "Josh Freese fans, be sure to check out a show on the upcoming North American leg of the tour, as sadly they will be the last ones he's playing with us. He informed me he's leaving the tour at the end of this year," he says.
Speaking further about their future relationship after the break-up, Trent convinces that they will still be friends. "Yes, we are still dear friends. No, I'm not sure what we are going to do," he explains in a statement.
Previously, Nine Inch planned to release a branded version of iPhone music game, TapTap Revenge. The special edition of the popular game would reportedly include 16 songs from the band's most recent albums, "The Slip" and the all-instrumental "Ghosts I - IV". Some of the tracks have been re-edited for the game.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?