Janet Jackson Recovers, to Continue 'Rock Witchu'
Janet Jackson has been confirmed to hit the road again following her better health condition. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," a spokesperson for tour promoter Live Nation tells Access Hollywood.
Previously, the 42-year-old singer suddenly fell ill during a sound check and had to be rushed to Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital for an immediate medical treatment before her scheduled show at Montreal's Bell Centre concert. She was then forced to scrap a handful of her tour dates in order to recover from an unspecified ailment.
All fans, who had bought tickets for the canceled gigs, were asked to keep their tickets because future makeup dates were promised to be announced shortly. So far, Atlanta and New York shows have been rescheduled for October 19 and November 1, respectively while the other canceled dates haven't been determined yet.
More Janet Jackson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off