Janet Jackson Recovers, to Continue 'Rock Witchu'
Janet Jackson has been confirmed to hit the road again following her better health condition. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," a spokesperson for tour promoter Live Nation tells Access Hollywood.
Previously, the 42-year-old singer suddenly fell ill during a sound check and had to be rushed to Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital for an immediate medical treatment before her scheduled show at Montreal's Bell Centre concert. She was then forced to scrap a handful of her tour dates in order to recover from an unspecified ailment.
All fans, who had bought tickets for the canceled gigs, were asked to keep their tickets because future makeup dates were promised to be announced shortly. So far, Atlanta and New York shows have been rescheduled for October 19 and November 1, respectively while the other canceled dates haven't been determined yet.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed