Janet Jackson Recovers, to Continue 'Rock Witchu'
Janet Jackson has been confirmed to hit the road again following her better health condition. "Janet, who has been under her doctor's care and recuperating over the last week, is excited about getting back on the road and again being able to share with her fans what she feels is one of her best stage shows ever," a spokesperson for tour promoter Live Nation tells Access Hollywood.
Previously, the 42-year-old singer suddenly fell ill during a sound check and had to be rushed to Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital for an immediate medical treatment before her scheduled show at Montreal's Bell Centre concert. She was then forced to scrap a handful of her tour dates in order to recover from an unspecified ailment.
All fans, who had bought tickets for the canceled gigs, were asked to keep their tickets because future makeup dates were promised to be announced shortly. So far, Atlanta and New York shows have been rescheduled for October 19 and November 1, respectively while the other canceled dates haven't been determined yet.
More Janet Jackson News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises