Ridley Scott Grabbed 'Brave New World'
Ridley Scott's next project is "Brave New World", as reported by sci-fi blog Io9 after an exclusive interview with Scott. The director told the publication how he came up with the job, "I didn't choose to do it, someone came to me with it. In fact it was Leo's [Leonardo DiCaprio's] production company that came to me with that."
The fact that Scott is directing "Brave New World" is strengthened by George DiCaprio, who is Leo's dad and the producer of the flick. He said, "And Ridley Scott, who has just finished working with Leo on a film called 'Body of Lies', has volunteered himself to direct."
Beside talking about the project, Scott also shared the making of the script. "No, no no we're still struggling with that one. I have 40 things on the go at once. But that's a very important one. Even with a good writer, he'll do it and screw up. So then you go back to the table and start all over again, it's hard. The hardest single thing is getting it on paper," said Scott. Further details about the script has not been mentioned yet.
"Brave New World" is a feature film based on Aldous Huxley's classic novel written in 1932. Some publications said that DiCaprio would play John the Savage, a celebrity-turned-lighthouse keeper who lives a 'natural' life on a reservation while the rest of people back up their lives with sex, drugs and feelies, films that also involve the senses of smell and touch.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab