Full Trailer of 'Transporter 3' Debuts
After a teaser and an international teaser were let out previously, "Transporter 3" has finally got its full trailer to be watched by fans and movie lovers alike. Considerably longer and more revealing than the pair of teasers, the new video highlights more on the action sequences from the fighting acts done by Jason Statham against the baddies to the extreme car chasing sequences.
The video also lets out who and what Frank Martin, played by Statham, has to deal with this time. Some of the clips shown are elaboration to the previous snippets outed by the teasers, while many of the clips put on the trailer are fresh ones and they help to give out more taste of the high-octane actions the movie is offering and what Martin's new job is.
Written by Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen, the third film from the "The Transporter" franchise sees the return of the ex-Special Forces operative who specializes in high-risk deliveries, Martin. This time, he wakes up to find a potentially exploding wrist bracelet strapped to his arm and a lethal new adventure. Starring also Francois Berleand, Natalya Rudakova, Robert Knepper and others, the Lionsgate Films is directed by Olivier Megaton and is set for November 26 release.
"Transporter 3" Trailer:
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'