Girls Aloud May Split Up After 'One or Two Albums'
Sarah Harding says that Girls Aloud may only have one or two records left before they split up. "There are still one or two more albums in us," she reveals in a statement.
Previously, Sarah, who admitted that making music was "stressful", revealed that she stayed at a separate hotel from her bandmates while they were working on their upcoming LP, "Out of Control". "It takes me a while to get motivated because of my Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and I actually focused a lot more because I didn't want to stay in London," she explained. "So I booked myself into a hotel in Surrey and relaxed and got away from it all. It was nice to have that. I was the only one that decided to stay out of London."
"We wanted to stay upbeat but try something a bit different and advanced," Sarah speaks further of the girls' upcoming project. "I don't think anything we've ever done has ever sounded the same. But we have that same vibe whatever we do because of our vocals."
The Girls' other members give no words concerning Sarah's statement. In line with the other member's silence, their recording company, Polydor Records, as well as their management team haven't issued any confirmation yet.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5