Girls Aloud May Split Up After 'One or Two Albums'
Sarah Harding says that Girls Aloud may only have one or two records left before they split up. "There are still one or two more albums in us," she reveals in a statement.
Previously, Sarah, who admitted that making music was "stressful", revealed that she stayed at a separate hotel from her bandmates while they were working on their upcoming LP, "Out of Control". "It takes me a while to get motivated because of my Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and I actually focused a lot more because I didn't want to stay in London," she explained. "So I booked myself into a hotel in Surrey and relaxed and got away from it all. It was nice to have that. I was the only one that decided to stay out of London."
"We wanted to stay upbeat but try something a bit different and advanced," Sarah speaks further of the girls' upcoming project. "I don't think anything we've ever done has ever sounded the same. But we have that same vibe whatever we do because of our vocals."
The Girls' other members give no words concerning Sarah's statement. In line with the other member's silence, their recording company, Polydor Records, as well as their management team haven't issued any confirmation yet.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs