Autobot's Skids Appearance in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Unraveled
A series of on-set "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" photos have unveiled the possible identity of the green Chevrolet Beat concept car. Through the closer look into the pictures taken at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona, Jalopnik let out that the Chevy Beat will be one of the Autobots known as Skids.
The name of the newly-revealed robot is finally uncovered when the concept car's license plate was caught on the lens. Though the green Chevy Beat has been spotted to be Skids, the identity of the red Chevrolet Trax remains a mystery. Despite the fact that the Trax also has a plate attached to it, the name of the robot could not be clearly seen. The revealing pictures of the Beat can be seen via Jalopnik.
From the man who brought "Armageddon" and "Bad Boys" franchise, Michael Bay, comes a second "Transformers" movie. Set for June 26, 2009 release, it features the likes of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas, Matthew Marsden and Rainn Wilson. Undergoing its production since early June, the action fantasy film written by Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci centers the story on the battle between Autobots and their new strong enemy, the Fallen.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos