Autobot's Skids Appearance in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Unraveled
A series of on-set "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" photos have unveiled the possible identity of the green Chevrolet Beat concept car. Through the closer look into the pictures taken at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona, Jalopnik let out that the Chevy Beat will be one of the Autobots known as Skids.
The name of the newly-revealed robot is finally uncovered when the concept car's license plate was caught on the lens. Though the green Chevy Beat has been spotted to be Skids, the identity of the red Chevrolet Trax remains a mystery. Despite the fact that the Trax also has a plate attached to it, the name of the robot could not be clearly seen. The revealing pictures of the Beat can be seen via Jalopnik.
From the man who brought "Armageddon" and "Bad Boys" franchise, Michael Bay, comes a second "Transformers" movie. Set for June 26, 2009 release, it features the likes of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas, Matthew Marsden and Rainn Wilson. Undergoing its production since early June, the action fantasy film written by Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci centers the story on the battle between Autobots and their new strong enemy, the Fallen.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group