'For The Record', MTV Documentary of Britney Spears' Life
MTV makes a documentary film of Britney Spears' life which will be aired on November 30 at 10 P.M two days before her new album "Circus" is released on December 2. Her return to the pop-music spotlight is going to be the basic of the 90-minute documentary.
The tentatively titled "For The Record" documentary presents Britney's personal stories along with her 'comeback journey'. It shows how she goes to the recording studio, the set of her latest single video shoot for "Womanizer", rehearsals, even her hometown in Louisiana, and many more activities related to her comeback.
Spears told MTV News about her documentary, "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."
Britney's documentary will include her talking about the struggle to come back, her thoughts, and feelings about all the things she has been through. "I sit there and I look back," she said, before giving a rhetorical question: "I'm a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?"
Preview of "For the Record":
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie