New Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.06: New Haven Can Wait
After a week of delay, "Gossip Girl" will return on The CW this Monday, October 13 with the episode called "New Haven Can Wait" which preview has been given. The clip shows how strain the relationship between Blair and Serena is after their catfight during the Fashion Week.
Fresh from the wound, Yale-obsessed Blair said to Serena's face, "Since we're not friends anymore, let me speak frankly. You're not that smart. You lack focus and discipline. Charm is all well and good but in real life, knowledge is power. You wouldn't make the pass round the first admission at Yale no matter how hard you try." Through the preview given last week, this last line will backfire on Blair as Serena takes her words as a challenge. While waiting for an appointment with the dean of Yale, Blair is surprised to find out that the person coming out of the office is Serena.
Meanwhile, Dan is also having his own problem of university admission. After discovering that none of his recommendation letters for Yale were ever submitted, Dan frantically tries to figure out a way to salvage his chances of getting into the school. While on the Yale campus, Chuck is kidnapped by a group of Skull and Bones members and Nate hooks up with a co-ed.
On other news, it's been dished out that the depicter of Blair and Serena, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively respectively will not appear on "30 Rock" as previously reported by EW. The publication's columnist Michael Ausiello said that an insider tells him the guest appearance has been called off due to "logistical reasons". The girls were supposed to play the high school friends of Tina Fey's character in a flashback episode.
"Gossip Girl" webclip:
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her