Marisa Miller Dons Skimpy Outfits in Harley Davidson Ad
Channeling her modeling skills as a catwalk hottie and one of Victoria's Secret's Angels, Marisa Miller is featured wearing skimpy outfits in a series of promotional ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle. Starting from this Friday, October 10, Harley will launch the supermodel's ads, including video, wallpapers and downloadable photos promoting the new ride, which the company referred as "sporty, sleek bike that targets a younger, urban and affluent demographic."
"To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible," Miller said in a statement about becoming the model of the ad. "I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It's amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for."
Some pictures of Miller's ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle and behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot can be seen on The Sun. More information on the V-Rod Muscle can be gotten on Harley-Davidson.com.
Aside from her modeling career, Miller currently is busy promoting the latest Victoria's Secret's fragrance called "Very Sexy Dare". She, additionally, also becomes the celebrity endorser for Remington's ShortCut clippers not to mention her many other promotional ads for several products.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head