Marisa Miller Dons Skimpy Outfits in Harley Davidson Ad
Channeling her modeling skills as a catwalk hottie and one of Victoria's Secret's Angels, Marisa Miller is featured wearing skimpy outfits in a series of promotional ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle. Starting from this Friday, October 10, Harley will launch the supermodel's ads, including video, wallpapers and downloadable photos promoting the new ride, which the company referred as "sporty, sleek bike that targets a younger, urban and affluent demographic."
"To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible," Miller said in a statement about becoming the model of the ad. "I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It's amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for."
Some pictures of Miller's ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle and behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot can be seen on The Sun. More information on the V-Rod Muscle can be gotten on Harley-Davidson.com.
Aside from her modeling career, Miller currently is busy promoting the latest Victoria's Secret's fragrance called "Very Sexy Dare". She, additionally, also becomes the celebrity endorser for Remington's ShortCut clippers not to mention her many other promotional ads for several products.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'