Marisa Miller Dons Skimpy Outfits in Harley Davidson Ad
Channeling her modeling skills as a catwalk hottie and one of Victoria's Secret's Angels, Marisa Miller is featured wearing skimpy outfits in a series of promotional ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle. Starting from this Friday, October 10, Harley will launch the supermodel's ads, including video, wallpapers and downloadable photos promoting the new ride, which the company referred as "sporty, sleek bike that targets a younger, urban and affluent demographic."
"To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible," Miller said in a statement about becoming the model of the ad. "I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It's amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for."
Some pictures of Miller's ads for Harley Davidson's new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle and behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot can be seen on The Sun. More information on the V-Rod Muscle can be gotten on Harley-Davidson.com.
Aside from her modeling career, Miller currently is busy promoting the latest Victoria's Secret's fragrance called "Very Sexy Dare". She, additionally, also becomes the celebrity endorser for Remington's ShortCut clippers not to mention her many other promotional ads for several products.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding