Courteney Cox Comes Clean About Having Botox
Coming clean about her beauty secret, Courteney Cox has no hesitation to talk candidly that she once had Botox and hated it. She made the confession during an interview with Marie Claire magazine for its November issue.
"Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible," she openly expressed her opinion about the procedure that is very popular among nowadays Hollywood celebrities. "I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly."
Telling the magazine about her own experience using the product upon a doctor's advice, Courteney recalled, "I went to this doctor once and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable." She continued saying, "I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face. When people start messing with their foreheads and can't life their eyebrows, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox - but I hated it."
Learning her lesson of using Botox, Courteney claimed that she's "under pressure to not do anything" when referring to cosmetics procedure that people in common would have in order to maintain their younger look. She furthermore also stressed plastic surgery isn't "really important" to her husband of nine years, David Arquette, because "He loves the aging process. He thinks it's beautiful."
And when it comes to their marriage, Courteney openly admitted, "It's weird, because I'm so in love with David right now. I'm starting to really appreciate how 'there' he is for me. But in any relationship, there are times that you're disconnected. You can see how relationships end if you don't work through it."
The November issue of Marie Claire, with Courteney on its cover, hits the newsstands October 14.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream