Hilary Duff's Gay Speech PSA, the Video
Hilary Duff is lending her celebrity status to star in a new public service announcement (PSA) to teach teens the importance of denouncing anti-gay speech. The PSA, created in partnership with The Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), also stars fellow actress Wanda Sykes.
The 30-second ad campaign features the use of the term "that's so gay", which is meant to help teenagers recognize that their anti-LGBT language, a common reference to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender/transsexual people, is harmful. The ad is done as part of ThinkB4YouSpeak, a new campaign from the GLSEN. In addition to the reported PSA, which video can be watched after this news, there are also some other PSAs featuring other celebrities that can be watched on ThinkB4YouSpeak.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked