Video Premiere: Nas' 'Make the World Go Round'
A music video in support of Nas' new single called "Make the World Go Round" has been dropped. Filmed at Alife flagship store in Los Angeles, the video begins with a capture of the rapper walking into the store, where all of the clothing is placed behind glass like a museum. He then raps his verses while casually wandering in the venue.
"Make the World Go Round" is a song where Nas teams up with The Game and Chris Brown. The song is listed on his untitled ninth studio album, which has come out since July under the courtesy of Def Jam and Columbia Records.
In related news, Nas will be lined up as a performer at this year's Rock the Bells Festival series. The overseas festival starts on October 31 in Prague before hitting Amsterdam, Stockholm and Paris and ending on November 12 in Manchester. "It's an honor and blessing to share the stage with so many artists that I truly love and appreciate on so many levels," he says.
Nas' "Make the World Go Round" music video:
More Nas News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years