Video Premiere: Nas' 'Make the World Go Round'
A music video in support of Nas' new single called "Make the World Go Round" has been dropped. Filmed at Alife flagship store in Los Angeles, the video begins with a capture of the rapper walking into the store, where all of the clothing is placed behind glass like a museum. He then raps his verses while casually wandering in the venue.
"Make the World Go Round" is a song where Nas teams up with The Game and Chris Brown. The song is listed on his untitled ninth studio album, which has come out since July under the courtesy of Def Jam and Columbia Records.
In related news, Nas will be lined up as a performer at this year's Rock the Bells Festival series. The overseas festival starts on October 31 in Prague before hitting Amsterdam, Stockholm and Paris and ending on November 12 in Manchester. "It's an honor and blessing to share the stage with so many artists that I truly love and appreciate on so many levels," he says.
Nas' "Make the World Go Round" music video:
More Nas News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March