Video Premiere: Nas' 'Make the World Go Round'
A music video in support of Nas' new single called "Make the World Go Round" has been dropped. Filmed at Alife flagship store in Los Angeles, the video begins with a capture of the rapper walking into the store, where all of the clothing is placed behind glass like a museum. He then raps his verses while casually wandering in the venue.
"Make the World Go Round" is a song where Nas teams up with The Game and Chris Brown. The song is listed on his untitled ninth studio album, which has come out since July under the courtesy of Def Jam and Columbia Records.
In related news, Nas will be lined up as a performer at this year's Rock the Bells Festival series. The overseas festival starts on October 31 in Prague before hitting Amsterdam, Stockholm and Paris and ending on November 12 in Manchester. "It's an honor and blessing to share the stage with so many artists that I truly love and appreciate on so many levels," he says.
Nas' "Make the World Go Round" music video:
More Nas News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media