Video Premiere: Nas' 'Make the World Go Round'
A music video in support of Nas' new single called "Make the World Go Round" has been dropped. Filmed at Alife flagship store in Los Angeles, the video begins with a capture of the rapper walking into the store, where all of the clothing is placed behind glass like a museum. He then raps his verses while casually wandering in the venue.
"Make the World Go Round" is a song where Nas teams up with The Game and Chris Brown. The song is listed on his untitled ninth studio album, which has come out since July under the courtesy of Def Jam and Columbia Records.
In related news, Nas will be lined up as a performer at this year's Rock the Bells Festival series. The overseas festival starts on October 31 in Prague before hitting Amsterdam, Stockholm and Paris and ending on November 12 in Manchester. "It's an honor and blessing to share the stage with so many artists that I truly love and appreciate on so many levels," he says.
Nas' "Make the World Go Round" music video:
More Nas News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences