Video Premiere: Nas' 'Make the World Go Round'
A music video in support of Nas' new single called "Make the World Go Round" has been dropped. Filmed at Alife flagship store in Los Angeles, the video begins with a capture of the rapper walking into the store, where all of the clothing is placed behind glass like a museum. He then raps his verses while casually wandering in the venue.
"Make the World Go Round" is a song where Nas teams up with The Game and Chris Brown. The song is listed on his untitled ninth studio album, which has come out since July under the courtesy of Def Jam and Columbia Records.
In related news, Nas will be lined up as a performer at this year's Rock the Bells Festival series. The overseas festival starts on October 31 in Prague before hitting Amsterdam, Stockholm and Paris and ending on November 12 in Manchester. "It's an honor and blessing to share the stage with so many artists that I truly love and appreciate on so many levels," he says.
Nas' "Make the World Go Round" music video:
More Nas News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick