Marvel Gathers 'Avengers' Cartoon Heroes for TV Series
Marvel Animation assembles "Avengers" for the TV series version. The studio is already beginning to produce the series that will air for broadcast in 2011 with the title "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", based on the company's latest animated series.
The debut episode of "Avengers" TV series will be released at relatively the same time with "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", Marvel's upcoming live-action movies. Film Roman, the company behind "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" has been ordered to produce the 26-episodes for the first season.
'The addition of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" to our quickly expanding animation slate continues our plan to complement each of our tentpole live action features with an animated series,' said Eric Rollman, the Marvel's President of Animation in the official press release.
"Avengers" is based on the Marvel's comic books series that presents a team of fictional superhero characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and the comely Wasp, who fight forces of evil.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation