Marvel Gathers 'Avengers' Cartoon Heroes for TV Series
Marvel Animation assembles "Avengers" for the TV series version. The studio is already beginning to produce the series that will air for broadcast in 2011 with the title "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", based on the company's latest animated series.
The debut episode of "Avengers" TV series will be released at relatively the same time with "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", Marvel's upcoming live-action movies. Film Roman, the company behind "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" has been ordered to produce the 26-episodes for the first season.
'The addition of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" to our quickly expanding animation slate continues our plan to complement each of our tentpole live action features with an animated series,' said Eric Rollman, the Marvel's President of Animation in the official press release.
"Avengers" is based on the Marvel's comic books series that presents a team of fictional superhero characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and the comely Wasp, who fight forces of evil.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande