Marvel Gathers 'Avengers' Cartoon Heroes for TV Series
Marvel Animation assembles "Avengers" for the TV series version. The studio is already beginning to produce the series that will air for broadcast in 2011 with the title "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", based on the company's latest animated series.
The debut episode of "Avengers" TV series will be released at relatively the same time with "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", Marvel's upcoming live-action movies. Film Roman, the company behind "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" has been ordered to produce the 26-episodes for the first season.
'The addition of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" to our quickly expanding animation slate continues our plan to complement each of our tentpole live action features with an animated series,' said Eric Rollman, the Marvel's President of Animation in the official press release.
"Avengers" is based on the Marvel's comic books series that presents a team of fictional superhero characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and the comely Wasp, who fight forces of evil.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby