Marvel Gathers 'Avengers' Cartoon Heroes for TV Series
Marvel Animation assembles "Avengers" for the TV series version. The studio is already beginning to produce the series that will air for broadcast in 2011 with the title "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", based on the company's latest animated series.
The debut episode of "Avengers" TV series will be released at relatively the same time with "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", Marvel's upcoming live-action movies. Film Roman, the company behind "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" has been ordered to produce the 26-episodes for the first season.
'The addition of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" to our quickly expanding animation slate continues our plan to complement each of our tentpole live action features with an animated series,' said Eric Rollman, the Marvel's President of Animation in the official press release.
"Avengers" is based on the Marvel's comic books series that presents a team of fictional superhero characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and the comely Wasp, who fight forces of evil.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous