Marvel Gathers 'Avengers' Cartoon Heroes for TV Series
Marvel Animation assembles "Avengers" for the TV series version. The studio is already beginning to produce the series that will air for broadcast in 2011 with the title "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", based on the company's latest animated series.
The debut episode of "Avengers" TV series will be released at relatively the same time with "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", Marvel's upcoming live-action movies. Film Roman, the company behind "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" has been ordered to produce the 26-episodes for the first season.
'The addition of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" to our quickly expanding animation slate continues our plan to complement each of our tentpole live action features with an animated series,' said Eric Rollman, the Marvel's President of Animation in the official press release.
"Avengers" is based on the Marvel's comic books series that presents a team of fictional superhero characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and the comely Wasp, who fight forces of evil.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism