Britney Spears Involved in Fender Bender, Continues Shopping
Britney Spears is adding one more case into her long list of car accidents as she was involved in another fender bender Wednesday afternoon, October 8 in West Hollywood. Fortunately there was no major damage to her car and everyone was okay.
Britney, according to reports, was in the back seat of her giant white Cadillac Escalade heading to vintage clothes store Wasteland on Melrose in West Hollywood for some fashion retail therapy when her driver backed into a paparazzo's car. The Escalade sported a pretty large dent on the left side of its back, but no one was hurt. TMZ, which broke the report, has the picture of the car's damage.
A clerk at Wasteland who witnessed the minor incident testified, "At approximately 2 P.M., Britney was being driven in a white Escalade, when the paparazzi cut her off and one slammed into the back of her car." Though so, the pop singer "didn't seem upset by the accident at all. She wasn't driving anyway and it wasn't bad, it was just a fender bender."
Soon following the fender bender, Britney reportedly made a quick getaway to Wasteland for fashion retail therapy. And while there has yet comment from her people about the incident, rumor has it, Britney's peeps already filed a police report.
More Britney Spears News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London