Eva Longoria Serves as a Guest Judge on 'Project Runway'
It has been reported that Eva Longoria will become a guest judge for the new season of "Project Runway". The Golden Globe Award nominated actress is going to appear on the show on its sixth season that starts in January.
"She is absolutely going to be on the new season, and she's delighted about it," as Life & Style has stated. "Execs want to kick the show up a notch."
Beside Eva, the Peabody Award winning show is preparing for the best by already having other lined up celebrity guest judges such as Lindsay Lohan and Rebecca Romijn. As stated by the host Heidi Klum, "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching."
Related to the announcement on April 7 by the producer, Weinstein Company, that the show will relocate from Bravo TV to Lifetime, "Project Runway" is already producing the sixth season in LA for the January airing. However, the legal dealings between Weinstein and NBC Universal can cause the series to be delayed at least until next summer.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased