Eva Longoria Serves as a Guest Judge on 'Project Runway'
It has been reported that Eva Longoria will become a guest judge for the new season of "Project Runway". The Golden Globe Award nominated actress is going to appear on the show on its sixth season that starts in January.
"She is absolutely going to be on the new season, and she's delighted about it," as Life & Style has stated. "Execs want to kick the show up a notch."
Beside Eva, the Peabody Award winning show is preparing for the best by already having other lined up celebrity guest judges such as Lindsay Lohan and Rebecca Romijn. As stated by the host Heidi Klum, "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching."
Related to the announcement on April 7 by the producer, Weinstein Company, that the show will relocate from Bravo TV to Lifetime, "Project Runway" is already producing the sixth season in LA for the January airing. However, the legal dealings between Weinstein and NBC Universal can cause the series to be delayed at least until next summer.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors