Eva Longoria Serves as a Guest Judge on 'Project Runway'
It has been reported that Eva Longoria will become a guest judge for the new season of "Project Runway". The Golden Globe Award nominated actress is going to appear on the show on its sixth season that starts in January.
"She is absolutely going to be on the new season, and she's delighted about it," as Life & Style has stated. "Execs want to kick the show up a notch."
Beside Eva, the Peabody Award winning show is preparing for the best by already having other lined up celebrity guest judges such as Lindsay Lohan and Rebecca Romijn. As stated by the host Heidi Klum, "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching."
Related to the announcement on April 7 by the producer, Weinstein Company, that the show will relocate from Bravo TV to Lifetime, "Project Runway" is already producing the sixth season in LA for the January airing. However, the legal dealings between Weinstein and NBC Universal can cause the series to be delayed at least until next summer.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie