Eva Longoria Serves as a Guest Judge on 'Project Runway'
It has been reported that Eva Longoria will become a guest judge for the new season of "Project Runway". The Golden Globe Award nominated actress is going to appear on the show on its sixth season that starts in January.
"She is absolutely going to be on the new season, and she's delighted about it," as Life & Style has stated. "Execs want to kick the show up a notch."
Beside Eva, the Peabody Award winning show is preparing for the best by already having other lined up celebrity guest judges such as Lindsay Lohan and Rebecca Romijn. As stated by the host Heidi Klum, "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching."
Related to the announcement on April 7 by the producer, Weinstein Company, that the show will relocate from Bravo TV to Lifetime, "Project Runway" is already producing the sixth season in LA for the January airing. However, the legal dealings between Weinstein and NBC Universal can cause the series to be delayed at least until next summer.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split