Billy Ray Cyrus Approves Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Justin Gaston
While neither Miley Cyrus nor Justin Gaston has publicly revealed they are dating, her singer father Billy Ray Cyrus has given him a seal of approval to date his famous daughter, praising him as a good guy. "He actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was 20 years old and I was living and searching for the dream," Access Hollywood cited Billy as saying.
Above all, Billy considers the male model as a man who "got a great heart and soul, and a lot of determination" adding "I think that's the true measure of a man, is when you measure his heart." Recalling the day when he met Justin for the first time, the country music singer revealed, "Justin's a good friend. A good friend of the family. I met Justin as I was hosting Nashville Star and I introduced the two of them. He's a good kid. Great heart. Lives for the light and he's very talented" and continued saying Miley and Justin's love relationship is "a good thing".
Justin joined Miley on Sunday, October 5 for her early 16th birthday celebration. Avoiding the purple carpet rush on the so-called "Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" held at California's Disneyland, he joined Billy on stage on a rendition of "Achy Breaky Heart." He and Miley were spotted cuddling later that evening while watching fireworks.
Miley and Justin were spotted stepping out together for the first time in September 2008, walking hand-in-hand, heading for Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California. Despite a denial from her representative, the rumored lovers continued adding fuel to romance talk as they were photographed together on some occasions.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert