Billy Ray Cyrus Approves Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Justin Gaston
While neither Miley Cyrus nor Justin Gaston has publicly revealed they are dating, her singer father Billy Ray Cyrus has given him a seal of approval to date his famous daughter, praising him as a good guy. "He actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was 20 years old and I was living and searching for the dream," Access Hollywood cited Billy as saying.
Above all, Billy considers the male model as a man who "got a great heart and soul, and a lot of determination" adding "I think that's the true measure of a man, is when you measure his heart." Recalling the day when he met Justin for the first time, the country music singer revealed, "Justin's a good friend. A good friend of the family. I met Justin as I was hosting Nashville Star and I introduced the two of them. He's a good kid. Great heart. Lives for the light and he's very talented" and continued saying Miley and Justin's love relationship is "a good thing".
Justin joined Miley on Sunday, October 5 for her early 16th birthday celebration. Avoiding the purple carpet rush on the so-called "Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" held at California's Disneyland, he joined Billy on stage on a rendition of "Achy Breaky Heart." He and Miley were spotted cuddling later that evening while watching fireworks.
Miley and Justin were spotted stepping out together for the first time in September 2008, walking hand-in-hand, heading for Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California. Despite a denial from her representative, the rumored lovers continued adding fuel to romance talk as they were photographed together on some occasions.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes