Video Premiere: The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That'
The Pussycat Dolls have premiered their video for "Whatcha Think About That" that presents them as burlesque performers. The video starts with Missy Elliott, the song's collaborator, rapping verses to the camera and continues with the girls dressing up for their show.
The video was shot on September 9 and 10 with director Diane Martel and fans could watch the live shooting through webcast. "Whatcha" is the lead single of the recently-released album "Doll Domination". Speaking of the song, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups."
In the mean time, the girls have also shot a video for their other "Domination" single called "I Hate This Part" with director Joseph Kahn. A behind-the-scene from the desert shooting has been released over the weekend.
The Pussycat Dolls, "Whatcha Think About That":
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal