Video Premiere: The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That'
The Pussycat Dolls have premiered their video for "Whatcha Think About That" that presents them as burlesque performers. The video starts with Missy Elliott, the song's collaborator, rapping verses to the camera and continues with the girls dressing up for their show.
The video was shot on September 9 and 10 with director Diane Martel and fans could watch the live shooting through webcast. "Whatcha" is the lead single of the recently-released album "Doll Domination". Speaking of the song, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups."
In the mean time, the girls have also shot a video for their other "Domination" single called "I Hate This Part" with director Joseph Kahn. A behind-the-scene from the desert shooting has been released over the weekend.
The Pussycat Dolls, "Whatcha Think About That":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie