Video Premiere: The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That'
The Pussycat Dolls have premiered their video for "Whatcha Think About That" that presents them as burlesque performers. The video starts with Missy Elliott, the song's collaborator, rapping verses to the camera and continues with the girls dressing up for their show.
The video was shot on September 9 and 10 with director Diane Martel and fans could watch the live shooting through webcast. "Whatcha" is the lead single of the recently-released album "Doll Domination". Speaking of the song, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups."
In the mean time, the girls have also shot a video for their other "Domination" single called "I Hate This Part" with director Joseph Kahn. A behind-the-scene from the desert shooting has been released over the weekend.
The Pussycat Dolls, "Whatcha Think About That":
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars