Video Premiere: The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That'
The Pussycat Dolls have premiered their video for "Whatcha Think About That" that presents them as burlesque performers. The video starts with Missy Elliott, the song's collaborator, rapping verses to the camera and continues with the girls dressing up for their show.
The video was shot on September 9 and 10 with director Diane Martel and fans could watch the live shooting through webcast. "Whatcha" is the lead single of the recently-released album "Doll Domination". Speaking of the song, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups."
In the mean time, the girls have also shot a video for their other "Domination" single called "I Hate This Part" with director Joseph Kahn. A behind-the-scene from the desert shooting has been released over the weekend.
The Pussycat Dolls, "Whatcha Think About That":
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande