Video Premiere: The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That'
The Pussycat Dolls have premiered their video for "Whatcha Think About That" that presents them as burlesque performers. The video starts with Missy Elliott, the song's collaborator, rapping verses to the camera and continues with the girls dressing up for their show.
The video was shot on September 9 and 10 with director Diane Martel and fans could watch the live shooting through webcast. "Whatcha" is the lead single of the recently-released album "Doll Domination". Speaking of the song, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups."
In the mean time, the girls have also shot a video for their other "Domination" single called "I Hate This Part" with director Joseph Kahn. A behind-the-scene from the desert shooting has been released over the weekend.
The Pussycat Dolls, "Whatcha Think About That":
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3