Nicky Hilton Denies Wedding Rumors
Despite rumors to the contrary, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend David Katzenberg aren't getting married anytime soon. The hotel heiress and entrepreneur told People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while celebrating her birthday at Pure Nightclub, "there are no wedding plans. There are lots and lots of rumors but I will put them to rest."
Late last month Star magazine ran a report that claimed Nicky and David are planning a winter wedding. The longtime couple were claimed to have been overheard discussing their marriage plans earlier in the month at a Los Angeles restaurant, saying they're hoping to hold their wedding "after the Christian and Jewish holidays" and so "thinking about a December or January wedding."
Being hit with on-going marriage rumors, however, couldn't stop Nicky from having fun during her 25th birthday bash. She was joined by David, sister Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden. Parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards were also in presence.
Enjoying the party until 3 A.M., Nicky got presents and cake from friends and family. "Twenty five is a pretty milestone year," so she told People. "I'm officially an adult!"
More Nicky Hilton News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'