Nicky Hilton Denies Wedding Rumors
Despite rumors to the contrary, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend David Katzenberg aren't getting married anytime soon. The hotel heiress and entrepreneur told People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while celebrating her birthday at Pure Nightclub, "there are no wedding plans. There are lots and lots of rumors but I will put them to rest."
Late last month Star magazine ran a report that claimed Nicky and David are planning a winter wedding. The longtime couple were claimed to have been overheard discussing their marriage plans earlier in the month at a Los Angeles restaurant, saying they're hoping to hold their wedding "after the Christian and Jewish holidays" and so "thinking about a December or January wedding."
Being hit with on-going marriage rumors, however, couldn't stop Nicky from having fun during her 25th birthday bash. She was joined by David, sister Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden. Parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards were also in presence.
Enjoying the party until 3 A.M., Nicky got presents and cake from friends and family. "Twenty five is a pretty milestone year," so she told People. "I'm officially an adult!"
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'