Nicky Hilton Denies Wedding Rumors
Despite rumors to the contrary, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend David Katzenberg aren't getting married anytime soon. The hotel heiress and entrepreneur told People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while celebrating her birthday at Pure Nightclub, "there are no wedding plans. There are lots and lots of rumors but I will put them to rest."
Late last month Star magazine ran a report that claimed Nicky and David are planning a winter wedding. The longtime couple were claimed to have been overheard discussing their marriage plans earlier in the month at a Los Angeles restaurant, saying they're hoping to hold their wedding "after the Christian and Jewish holidays" and so "thinking about a December or January wedding."
Being hit with on-going marriage rumors, however, couldn't stop Nicky from having fun during her 25th birthday bash. She was joined by David, sister Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden. Parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards were also in presence.
Enjoying the party until 3 A.M., Nicky got presents and cake from friends and family. "Twenty five is a pretty milestone year," so she told People. "I'm officially an adult!"
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd