Nicky Hilton Denies Wedding Rumors
Despite rumors to the contrary, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend David Katzenberg aren't getting married anytime soon. The hotel heiress and entrepreneur told People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while celebrating her birthday at Pure Nightclub, "there are no wedding plans. There are lots and lots of rumors but I will put them to rest."
Late last month Star magazine ran a report that claimed Nicky and David are planning a winter wedding. The longtime couple were claimed to have been overheard discussing their marriage plans earlier in the month at a Los Angeles restaurant, saying they're hoping to hold their wedding "after the Christian and Jewish holidays" and so "thinking about a December or January wedding."
Being hit with on-going marriage rumors, however, couldn't stop Nicky from having fun during her 25th birthday bash. She was joined by David, sister Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden. Parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards were also in presence.
Enjoying the party until 3 A.M., Nicky got presents and cake from friends and family. "Twenty five is a pretty milestone year," so she told People. "I'm officially an adult!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby