Nicky Hilton Denies Wedding Rumors
Despite rumors to the contrary, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend David Katzenberg aren't getting married anytime soon. The hotel heiress and entrepreneur told People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while celebrating her birthday at Pure Nightclub, "there are no wedding plans. There are lots and lots of rumors but I will put them to rest."
Late last month Star magazine ran a report that claimed Nicky and David are planning a winter wedding. The longtime couple were claimed to have been overheard discussing their marriage plans earlier in the month at a Los Angeles restaurant, saying they're hoping to hold their wedding "after the Christian and Jewish holidays" and so "thinking about a December or January wedding."
Being hit with on-going marriage rumors, however, couldn't stop Nicky from having fun during her 25th birthday bash. She was joined by David, sister Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Benji Madden. Parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards were also in presence.
Enjoying the party until 3 A.M., Nicky got presents and cake from friends and family. "Twenty five is a pretty milestone year," so she told People. "I'm officially an adult!"
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'