Green Light for 'Entourage' to Produce Its Sixth Season
The journey of the A-list movie star, Vincent Chase and his pals on Hollywood will continue. "Entourage" is picked up for its sixth season as HBO has confirmed. HBO's order for the sixth will make the show episodes count to 79.
The production of the new season will begin early 2009 for a summer debut. Doug Ellin, the creator and the producer of the series, praised HBO for "allowing the show to grow and mature." He said, "I never imagined when we started that we would make it to six seasons." Michael Lombardo, the HBO's West Coast head added, " 'Entourage' is that rare phenomenon in TV: a smart, sharp comedy series that continues to evolve".
The running season 5 premiered on September 7, 2008 at 10/9c, presenting some celebrity guest-stars and the return of some characters from the previous seasons. Early this year, Ellin said that he has four more seasons of material in reserve, implying that "Entourage" will probably run through season eight.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease