Green Light for 'Entourage' to Produce Its Sixth Season
The journey of the A-list movie star, Vincent Chase and his pals on Hollywood will continue. "Entourage" is picked up for its sixth season as HBO has confirmed. HBO's order for the sixth will make the show episodes count to 79.
The production of the new season will begin early 2009 for a summer debut. Doug Ellin, the creator and the producer of the series, praised HBO for "allowing the show to grow and mature." He said, "I never imagined when we started that we would make it to six seasons." Michael Lombardo, the HBO's West Coast head added, " 'Entourage' is that rare phenomenon in TV: a smart, sharp comedy series that continues to evolve".
The running season 5 premiered on September 7, 2008 at 10/9c, presenting some celebrity guest-stars and the return of some characters from the previous seasons. Early this year, Ellin said that he has four more seasons of material in reserve, implying that "Entourage" will probably run through season eight.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor