Green Light for 'Entourage' to Produce Its Sixth Season
The journey of the A-list movie star, Vincent Chase and his pals on Hollywood will continue. "Entourage" is picked up for its sixth season as HBO has confirmed. HBO's order for the sixth will make the show episodes count to 79.
The production of the new season will begin early 2009 for a summer debut. Doug Ellin, the creator and the producer of the series, praised HBO for "allowing the show to grow and mature." He said, "I never imagined when we started that we would make it to six seasons." Michael Lombardo, the HBO's West Coast head added, " 'Entourage' is that rare phenomenon in TV: a smart, sharp comedy series that continues to evolve".
The running season 5 premiered on September 7, 2008 at 10/9c, presenting some celebrity guest-stars and the return of some characters from the previous seasons. Early this year, Ellin said that he has four more seasons of material in reserve, implying that "Entourage" will probably run through season eight.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video