Tennis Hottie Maria Sharapova Has a New Boyfriend
Maria Sharapova reportedly has found herself a new man as rumor has it, she is dating Charlie Ebersol, the son of the chairman of TV network NBC Sports. The Russian tennis beauty is said to have casually confirmed to be in a relationship with the 25-year-old guy at the All-Star Tennis Smash charity event in New York recently.
Putting herself on bid during the event, she jokingly told the attendees, "My boyfriend will outbid this price." Despite her joke, one lucky guy won a date with her for $10,000 at the charity auction. There was no sign of Charlie's attendance. Adding fuel to the rumors of her dating Charlie, a source told The Sun that during her break from tennis due to shoulder injury "Sharapova got a new boyfriend."
Sharapova herself has not yet commented on the dating report. She in the meantime is unable to play in any tennis match as WTA Tour announced Thursday, October 2 she won't play for the rest of the year because of a shoulder injury.
Aside from her career as a professional tennis player, Sharapova has been considered as the richest sportswoman in the world with her photogenic face being featured in the ads for a number of products across continents.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?