Tennis Hottie Maria Sharapova Has a New Boyfriend
Maria Sharapova reportedly has found herself a new man as rumor has it, she is dating Charlie Ebersol, the son of the chairman of TV network NBC Sports. The Russian tennis beauty is said to have casually confirmed to be in a relationship with the 25-year-old guy at the All-Star Tennis Smash charity event in New York recently.
Putting herself on bid during the event, she jokingly told the attendees, "My boyfriend will outbid this price." Despite her joke, one lucky guy won a date with her for $10,000 at the charity auction. There was no sign of Charlie's attendance. Adding fuel to the rumors of her dating Charlie, a source told The Sun that during her break from tennis due to shoulder injury "Sharapova got a new boyfriend."
Sharapova herself has not yet commented on the dating report. She in the meantime is unable to play in any tennis match as WTA Tour announced Thursday, October 2 she won't play for the rest of the year because of a shoulder injury.
Aside from her career as a professional tennis player, Sharapova has been considered as the richest sportswoman in the world with her photogenic face being featured in the ads for a number of products across continents.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7