Paris Hilton Wants Kids Soon, Cooks Big Dinners for Benji Madden
Apparently, Paris Hilton has just embraced her motherly instinct that she wants to have babies soon, telling People magazine in Las Vegas Saturday night, October 4 while partying at Pure Nightclub for her sister Nicky Hilton's birthday, "I definitely want three or four [children]." She went on adding, she would like to have them "Soon. Maybe a year or two."
In between times she prefers to just enjoy her love relationship with rocker boyfriend Benji Madden. The celebrity couple had just celebrated their 7 months anniversary and "are just so happy." Though so, Paris has not yet talked about wedding plans.
On Monday, October 6 Paris sat down for an interview with "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," during when she told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, she and Benji have been spending their time watching movies. Gushing about how she loves cooking dinner for him, she said, "I cook really big dinners for him. I'm an amazing cook!" On the Italian menu she gave him, Paris credited her mother Kathy Richards for raising her as Italian, saying "My whole life, my Mom taught me we're Italian."
On dating Benji, Paris stated, "I think for the first time I'm in a really great relationship with a guy I really trust and treats me really well and who would never hurt me."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'