Kim Kardashian Blogs About Breast Implants, Lip Injections, and Nose Job
Playing down rumors of her undergoing plastic surgery to have the figure she's having, Kim Kardashian posted a denial on her personal website which is accompanied by a voluptuous photo of herself in a bikini at age 14. "I have decided to post this picture to finally put all of the plastic surgery rumors to rest!" the celebrity-socialite wrote. "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again!"
A fan of Kim, goes by the name "Curious Cat," posted a question on her web, asking what kind of cosmetic surgeries she has done that she has curvy figure. In addition to "breast implants and lip injections", the fan even assumed she has more than both.
Quickly setting the record straight on that matter, Kim posted an answer Monday, October 6, writing "I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!!" adding "I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!" However, that doesn't mean she is against plastic surgery, claiming she is planning on a breast lift, but just not yet. "One day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids," Kim admitted. "Until then I rely on a great supportive bra!"
As for the lip injection, she claimed it as one kind of plastic surgery that she would never have, reasoning on her personal website, "I think lip injections look very fake and bad and I wouldn't want to kiss anyone with stuff in their lips-so I wouldn't do it to myself."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!