Kim Kardashian Blogs About Breast Implants, Lip Injections, and Nose Job
Playing down rumors of her undergoing plastic surgery to have the figure she's having, Kim Kardashian posted a denial on her personal website which is accompanied by a voluptuous photo of herself in a bikini at age 14. "I have decided to post this picture to finally put all of the plastic surgery rumors to rest!" the celebrity-socialite wrote. "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again!"
A fan of Kim, goes by the name "Curious Cat," posted a question on her web, asking what kind of cosmetic surgeries she has done that she has curvy figure. In addition to "breast implants and lip injections", the fan even assumed she has more than both.
Quickly setting the record straight on that matter, Kim posted an answer Monday, October 6, writing "I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!!" adding "I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!" However, that doesn't mean she is against plastic surgery, claiming she is planning on a breast lift, but just not yet. "One day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids," Kim admitted. "Until then I rely on a great supportive bra!"
As for the lip injection, she claimed it as one kind of plastic surgery that she would never have, reasoning on her personal website, "I think lip injections look very fake and bad and I wouldn't want to kiss anyone with stuff in their lips-so I wouldn't do it to myself."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'