Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Troublemaker'
Weezer have premiered the music video of their latest single "Troublemaker" on Yahoo! Music for the exclusive 24 hours of run. Not only new in its entirety, the video also sets some new records on the Guinness Book of World Records.
If the last time they presented YouTube sensations for "Pork and Beans" music video, they are now recruiting lots of people to add up the value for a record. The shooting that was conducted in August at Los Angeles' The Forum was witnessed by Guinness official Stuart Claxton who was to certify the accomplishments.
Among the records broken through the video are "Longest Guitar Hero World Tour Marathon" that lasted for 10 hours, 12 minutes and 54 seconds, "Largest Air Guitar Ensemble" which consisted of 233 participants, "Largest Game of Dodgeball" which consisted of two teams numbering 50 people each, "Most People in a Custard Pie Fight" which included 120 individuals, "The Biggest Weezer Logo Made of Nachos" and "Most People Riding on a Skateboard" which had 22 people on a single ride.
"Troublemaker" is the second single from the band's third self-titled album. It has been used in the TV commercials for CBS' "The Mentalist".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo