Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Troublemaker'
Weezer have premiered the music video of their latest single "Troublemaker" on Yahoo! Music for the exclusive 24 hours of run. Not only new in its entirety, the video also sets some new records on the Guinness Book of World Records.
If the last time they presented YouTube sensations for "Pork and Beans" music video, they are now recruiting lots of people to add up the value for a record. The shooting that was conducted in August at Los Angeles' The Forum was witnessed by Guinness official Stuart Claxton who was to certify the accomplishments.
Among the records broken through the video are "Longest Guitar Hero World Tour Marathon" that lasted for 10 hours, 12 minutes and 54 seconds, "Largest Air Guitar Ensemble" which consisted of 233 participants, "Largest Game of Dodgeball" which consisted of two teams numbering 50 people each, "Most People in a Custard Pie Fight" which included 120 individuals, "The Biggest Weezer Logo Made of Nachos" and "Most People Riding on a Skateboard" which had 22 people on a single ride.
"Troublemaker" is the second single from the band's third self-titled album. It has been used in the TV commercials for CBS' "The Mentalist".
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards