David Duchovny Out of Sex Rehab, to Start Acting Again
David Duchovny has completed his rehab stint for sex addiction, his legal attorney confirmed Monday, October 6. Getting his life back on the right track, he will soon make a return to acting. "David has successfully completed his rehabilitation," the lawyer said in a statement. "He is out of rehab and will be starting a movie soon."
However, the lawyer declined to mention on where the actor had been treated and when exactly he left the treatment center. Duchovny himself has yet issued a single statement about his treatment. He was seen attending the Czech Festival in New York City Sunday, October 5 with his actress wife Tea Leoni. They arrived hand-in-hand but didn't offer words for the press.
Back in late August this year, Duchovny set tongue wagging when he issued a statement through his lawyer, Stanton "Larry" Stein, saying "I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction. I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."
Tea, his wife of 11 years and the mother of his two children, has since kept herself away from the spotlight. She even canceled all her commitments at the Toronto International Film Festival, held from September 4 to 13, 2008, where she supposed to attend the premiere of her latest movie "Ghost Town".
Getting back on normal life, Duchovny is set to star in a film called "The Joneses", scheduled for release next year. He will star in the drama comedy flick alongside the likes of Demi Moore, Amber Heard, and Gary Cole.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger