Sarah Palin May Get a Revenge on Tina Fey via 'SNL'
There may well be a revenge on the line for Tina Fey who has impersonated Republican Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that there's a chance Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live", spoofing Fey's American Express commercial ad.
It's said that there has been a debate on how to respond to the three sketches that had been done by Fey on Palin and it came to conclusion that a revenge on the NBC show would just be appropriate. If indeed Palin is plotting a sketch, her section is expected to air on Thursday, October 9 on the first of NBC's "Weekend Update" specials in prime time or on October 18 when "SNL" will not be a re-run.
At a Monday rally in the key battleground state of Florida, Palin made her first comment about Fey's parody of herself, saying "I was just trying to keep Tina Fey in business." Palin added that she is providing "job security for SNL characters."
Tina Fey's American Express Ad":
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'