Sarah Palin May Get a Revenge on Tina Fey via 'SNL'
There may well be a revenge on the line for Tina Fey who has impersonated Republican Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that there's a chance Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live", spoofing Fey's American Express commercial ad.
It's said that there has been a debate on how to respond to the three sketches that had been done by Fey on Palin and it came to conclusion that a revenge on the NBC show would just be appropriate. If indeed Palin is plotting a sketch, her section is expected to air on Thursday, October 9 on the first of NBC's "Weekend Update" specials in prime time or on October 18 when "SNL" will not be a re-run.
At a Monday rally in the key battleground state of Florida, Palin made her first comment about Fey's parody of herself, saying "I was just trying to keep Tina Fey in business." Palin added that she is providing "job security for SNL characters."
Tina Fey's American Express Ad":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed