Sarah Palin May Get a Revenge on Tina Fey via 'SNL'
There may well be a revenge on the line for Tina Fey who has impersonated Republican Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that there's a chance Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live", spoofing Fey's American Express commercial ad.
It's said that there has been a debate on how to respond to the three sketches that had been done by Fey on Palin and it came to conclusion that a revenge on the NBC show would just be appropriate. If indeed Palin is plotting a sketch, her section is expected to air on Thursday, October 9 on the first of NBC's "Weekend Update" specials in prime time or on October 18 when "SNL" will not be a re-run.
At a Monday rally in the key battleground state of Florida, Palin made her first comment about Fey's parody of herself, saying "I was just trying to keep Tina Fey in business." Palin added that she is providing "job security for SNL characters."
Tina Fey's American Express Ad":
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers