Sarah Palin May Get a Revenge on Tina Fey via 'SNL'
There may well be a revenge on the line for Tina Fey who has impersonated Republican Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that there's a chance Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live", spoofing Fey's American Express commercial ad.
It's said that there has been a debate on how to respond to the three sketches that had been done by Fey on Palin and it came to conclusion that a revenge on the NBC show would just be appropriate. If indeed Palin is plotting a sketch, her section is expected to air on Thursday, October 9 on the first of NBC's "Weekend Update" specials in prime time or on October 18 when "SNL" will not be a re-run.
At a Monday rally in the key battleground state of Florida, Palin made her first comment about Fey's parody of herself, saying "I was just trying to keep Tina Fey in business." Palin added that she is providing "job security for SNL characters."
Tina Fey's American Express Ad":
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary