Sarah Palin May Get a Revenge on Tina Fey via 'SNL'
There may well be a revenge on the line for Tina Fey who has impersonated Republican Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that there's a chance Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live", spoofing Fey's American Express commercial ad.
It's said that there has been a debate on how to respond to the three sketches that had been done by Fey on Palin and it came to conclusion that a revenge on the NBC show would just be appropriate. If indeed Palin is plotting a sketch, her section is expected to air on Thursday, October 9 on the first of NBC's "Weekend Update" specials in prime time or on October 18 when "SNL" will not be a re-run.
At a Monday rally in the key battleground state of Florida, Palin made her first comment about Fey's parody of herself, saying "I was just trying to keep Tina Fey in business." Palin added that she is providing "job security for SNL characters."
Tina Fey's American Express Ad":
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?