Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Video to Debut on ABC
The exclusive right to premiere Britney Spears' "Womanizer" music video has been given to ABC. The network will play for the first time, the highly-anticipated video for worldwide view on Friday, October 11 during their show "20/20" that airs at 10 P.M. ET
Directed by Joseph Kahn, the video is said to contain erotic scenes involving Britney in sexy outfits. The video that was shot in Los Angeles late last month, reportedly will have Britney dressing as a waitress, a secretary and simply in a bathrobe. Some of the pictures from the video in the kind of scenes are revealed by X17Online.
"Womanizer" is the first single from Britney's upcoming studio album "Circus" which will be released on her birthday, December 2.
Below is the promotional video for the music video:
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?