Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Video to Debut on ABC
The exclusive right to premiere Britney Spears' "Womanizer" music video has been given to ABC. The network will play for the first time, the highly-anticipated video for worldwide view on Friday, October 11 during their show "20/20" that airs at 10 P.M. ET
Directed by Joseph Kahn, the video is said to contain erotic scenes involving Britney in sexy outfits. The video that was shot in Los Angeles late last month, reportedly will have Britney dressing as a waitress, a secretary and simply in a bathrobe. Some of the pictures from the video in the kind of scenes are revealed by X17Online.
"Womanizer" is the first single from Britney's upcoming studio album "Circus" which will be released on her birthday, December 2.
Below is the promotional video for the music video:
More Britney Spears News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group